Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of soft nipples?

bigboss22

Hey guys, I know I do not have gyno. But most of the time my nipples are soft and pointy... however, when they get cold they get hard and look good. I do not like how they look when they are soft and pointy looking, I was wondering if there is anything I could do to keep them looking good and hard?

bigboss22 said:
Hey guys, I know I do not have gyno. But most of the time my nipples are soft and pointy... however, when they get cold they get hard and look good. I do not like how they look when they are soft and pointy looking, I was wondering if there is anything I could do to keep them looking good and hard?
please tell me this is not a real question

It most likely is a real question.

He has probably had pseudo-gyno, or is a bit higher in body fat, at least with fatty deposits in the chest. Being overweight for several years can lead to the "appearance" of gyno, even if it is not really gyno. This can be a real downer to people with this issue because they need to get into a VERY low body fat level to see any improvement and wearing tight shirts or taking their shirts off can be highly embarrassing and uncomfortable.

I do not have any answer to the question, I only have had luck clearing up real gyno. The best thing you can do is try to get your BF% as low as possible and work on developing your chest as much as possible.

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
It most likely is a real question.

He has probably had pseudo-gyno, or is a bit higher in body fat, at least with fatty deposits in the chest. Being overweight for several years can lead to the "appearance" of gyno, even if it is not really gyno. This can be a real downer to people with this issue because they need to get into a VERY low body fat level to see any improvement and wearing tight shirts or taking their shirts off can be highly embarrassing and uncomfortable.

I do not have any answer to the question, I only have had luck clearing up real gyno. The best thing you can do is try to get your BF% as low as possible and work on developing your chest as much as possible.

-Legacy
Im actually really cut and and would assume I have a pretty low body fat percentage. The only thing that bothers me is my nipples. I have never been over weight, always just muscle. And they are not that bad.. you cannot see it through my t-shirt and even when I take my shirt off it doesnt look ugly. Im just wondering when my nipples are cold they harden up and look better, whats up with that?

Sounds like youre just being picky lol

Obviously if you have a little larger nips when warm and not tight they are going to have a "looser" look.

Thats pretty much common sense. I thought you were talking about a more serious issue, like psuedo-gyno.

In your case, theres nothing you can do, you just have those type of nips. lol

-Legacy

bigboss22 said:

this is definitely a real question, as i have the same problem and have wondered the same thing. I just read an article by renowned strength coach Charles Poliquin about how a zinc deficiency can cause your chest to store unwanted and an embarassing amount of fat compared to the rest of your body...

1. Get your nipples pierced. My ex had her nipples pierced and apparently it makes the hard all the time. I guess if you took em out they still might stay hard.

2. I would suggest getting hoops and attaching 2 1/2lb plates on each one and flex your pecs to a rep range of 10-15. This should pump your nipples up!

Top Bottom