Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Superbowl predictions?

patsfan1379 said:
come on hammy, thats all you got!!! :)
i have talked wagering and the point spread only in this thread i dont care who wins the game and never once said who would win the game, all i said is it was a bad line, i talked to 2 other people who know lines pretty well and asked them what they thought the line would come out at, both of them said pitt -3, i thought it would be pitt -4, the line came out at pitt +3, thats fishy, and i smell a vegas trap, im not getting into that though, i have always been a very good predictor of pro lines and last year during the 4 divsional games i was off by a total of 1/2 pt, i nailed 3 games and missed the other by 1/2, also i thought the atl/philly game would come out at philly - 5 and it came out anywhere between 4.5 and 5, you have to understand that lines ARE NOT predictors of outcomes, they are predictors of betting patterns, but vegas will lay a trap now and then, imo this is one

hamstershaver said:
if you think that dillon would of won them that game, then you really are a patriot fan and there is no use discussing this

If you think Brady was forcing deep out-routes just for shits and giggles, you really did not pay attention to the first game. He had zero running game, so it became the Brady Bubba-chuck show.

And remember, 15-1 is only one game better than 14-2. Both teams squeeked out some wins...like Pitt over Miami, Pitt over the Giants, Pitt barely over Buffalo, barely over Oakland, barely over Jacksonville.

Oakland W 24-21
Baltimore L 13-30
Miami W 13-3
Cincinnati W 28-17
Cleveland W 34-23
Dallas W 24-20
New England W 34-20
Philadelphia W 27-3
Cleveland W 24-10
Cincinnati W
Washington W 16-7
Jacksonville W 17-16
NY Jets W 17-6
NY Giants W 33-30
Baltimore W 20-7
Buffalo W 29-24

In fact Hammy, Pitt actually had more closer games than New England did this year. Take away Brady's fuck up in Miami, and both teams are 15-1.

And in 2001, remember when Pitt was supposed to crush New England at Three Rivers? What happened?

This game comes down to experience and execution....and will Ben stay calm in a tight game?

gotmilk said:
If you think Brady was forcing deep out-routes just for shits and giggles, you really did not pay attention to the first game. He had zero running game, so it became the Brady Bubba-chuck show.

And remember, 15-1 is only one game better than 14-2. Both teams squeeked out some wins...like Pitt over Miami, Pitt over the Giants, Pitt barely over Buffalo, barely over Oakland, barely over Jacksonville.

Oakland W 24-21
Baltimore L 13-30
Miami W 13-3
Cincinnati W 28-17
Cleveland W 34-23
Dallas W 24-20
New England W 34-20
Philadelphia W 27-3
Cleveland W 24-10
Cincinnati W
Washington W 16-7
Jacksonville W 17-16
NY Jets W 17-6
NY Giants W 33-30
Baltimore W 20-7
Buffalo W 29-24

In fact Hammy, Pitt actually had more closer games than New England did this year. Take away Brady's fuck up in Miami, and both teams are 15-1.

And in 2001, remember when Pitt was supposed to crush New England at Three Rivers? What happened?

This game comes down to experience and execution....and will Ben stay calm in a tight game?

I could NOT have said that better. K for you.

most nfl games are close, good teams win close games, pitt is a good team which is why they are 15-1, you are starting to sound like spurrier talking about margin of victory, carolina won most of their games last year by 4 points or less, had they been a bad team and lost those close games they wouldnt of even made the playoffs, i am not saying or would i ever say ne is a bad team and doesnt stand a chance in this game, i am talking spread only, you seem to be missing the point of what ive been saying, one last thing i would like to add is that pitts 2nd most impressive game of the year was the "sqeeking out" the win over buffalo as you said, pitt had absolutely nothing to play for and was playing an incredibly hot team in the bills who only had to win to make the playoffs, pitt won

Top Bottom