Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Superbowl predictions?

hamstershaver said:
it amazes me how most people picked the colts last week, saying how weak the pats d was, now after one game, beating a team they OWN, everyone is back on the pats bandwagon. P.S. I love the Patriots.

hammy, you are THE best. so wise in your tiny ways!!

how about betting on a team who has won 21 games in a row and 29 of 30 (i think) and 2 of the last 3 super bowls... perhaps the same w/ a QB who is undefeated in the postseason? the same team that shut down the colts like a pratice squad? perhaps the same team that is the most humble focused true "team" in football...

have faith hamster.

WODIN said:
Falcons Vs. Steelers.

Falcons.

I was thinking pats yewterday based on the way the Steelrs played against the Jets...but you have to assume each team will play to their ability

I agree with Oldin

The Shadow said:
I was thinking pats yewterday based on the way the Steelrs played against the Jets...but you have to assume each team will play to their ability
I agree with Oldin

watching vick to me is just amazing... to see someone with that much ability and speed is like awe inspiring...

Shadow, check out #81 of the Patriots... Bethel Johnson... young young kid who is a receiver/kickoff returner... someone told me he is one of the fastest men in football... he is awesome to watch too... just to see a kid pull so far away from 10 guys that are also running flat out.... amazing...

Top Bottom