Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Superbowl predictions?

patsfan1379 said:
how about betting on a team who has won 21 games in a row and 29 of 30 (i think) and 2 of the last 3 super bowls... perhaps the same w/ a QB who is undefeated in the postseason? the same team that shut down the colts like a pratice squad? perhaps the same team that is the most humble focused true "team" in football...

have faith hamster.
they are also playing a 15-1 team that beat the living shit out of them in the regualar seaon, a game that mattered A LOT, a game that decided home field advantage, they are playing this game on the road, im not saying the pats will lose, but people need to look at these things before betting and quit blindly going on a teams perfomance from the previous week, this is how people go broke, a team doenst go 15-1 because they are lucky its because they are very very good

hamstershaver said:
they are also playing a 15-1 team that beat the living shit out of them in the regualar seaon, a game that mattered A LOT, a game that decided home field advantage, they are playing this game on the road, im not saying the pats will lose, but people need to look at these things before betting and quit blindly going on a teams perfomance from the previous week, this is how people go broke, a team doenst go 15-1 because they are lucky its because they are very very good

agreed...but their offense looked bad last weekend.

No DOUBT they are great...they are due for an off-day

Last edited:
hamstershaver said:

a team doesnt win 21 straight games and 2 SB's on luck.

patriots didnt have dillon last time. 2004 steelers are a blink in NFL history.

:)

patsfan1379 said:
a team doesnt win 21 straight games and 2 SB's on luck.

patriots didnt have dillon last time. 2004 steelers are a blink in NFL history.

:)
if you think that dillon would of won them that game, then you really are a patriot fan and there is no use discussing this

hamstershaver said:
if you think that dillon would of won them that game, then you really are a patriot fan and there is no use discussing this

hello!!! of course i am truly a fan!!! :)

am I blinded with fanaticism?? maybe a little!!! i dont go around saying, pats rule, you suck, end of story... i dont think dillon would have won the game, but when the guy puts up 144 yards in playoff games, and their defense is as good as its been all season...

i'll give the steelers the credit they deserve!!! they have an awesome defense!! their offense isnt all that good, and weve seen what the pats D has done for the past 3 years... roethlisbuger is good, real good... but he is a rook. and these are the world champs... he IS human...

i can do this all day.

;);););)

hamstershaver said:
they had their off day last week

I was referring to the steeelers offense looking bad last week...so I agree with you

Top Bottom