Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Superbowl predictions?

LOL@this thread.

...this is why they play the games.....

I think both games will be uner 4 points this weekend

Hammy - how suspect is the Eagles run d?

The Shadow said:
LOL@this thread.

this is why i love football.

The Shadow said:
LOL@this thread.

I guaruntee one will win by at least 14..........

hamstershaver said:
if you think that dillon would of won them that game, then you really are a patriot fan and there is no use discussing this
Check out the stats on that first meet up. The Pats ran 6 times. In the whole game. The first quarter was 21-3. They had a major melt down for about five minutes of play. Ty Law breaks his foot, Brady gets a pick for a touchdown, and Berger gets a long TD.
Really you can't expect those same things to happen again. There will be alot of running by the pats, and thier D will be solid, and Cower will cry.

jestros said:
Check out the stats on that first meet up. The Pats ran 6 times. In the whole game. The first quarter was 21-3. They had a major melt down for about five minutes of play. Ty Law breaks his foot, Brady gets a pick for a touchdown, and Berger gets a long TD.
Really you can't expect those same things to happen again. There will be alot of running by the pats, and thier D will be solid, and Cower will cry.

once again i voice my undying love to jestros.

here are the stats on the game:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20041031_NE@PIT
here's the play by play:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20041031_NE@PIT

Here's the five minutes of doom:
Pittsburgh Steelers at 07:56
1-10-PIT20 (7:56) D.Staley left end to PIT 23 for 3 yards (R.Harrison).
2-7-PIT23 (7:15) D.Staley left tackle to PIT 24 for 1 yard (R.Seymour, R.Harrison).
3-6-PIT24 (6:31) (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass to V.Haynes to PIT 38 for 14 yards (R.Harrison).
1-10-PIT38 (5:43) B.Roethlisberger pass to P.Burress to PIT 48 for 10 yards (A.Samuel).
PENALTY on PIT-P.Burress, Offensive Pass Interference, 10 yards, enforced at PIT 38 - No Play.
1-20-PIT28 (5:18) B.Roethlisberger pass to H.Ward to PIT 49 for 21 yards (E.Wilson).
1-10-PIT49 (4:37) D.Staley left guard to NE 47 for 4 yards (J.Green, T.Johnson).
2-6-NE47 (3:54) B.Roethlisberger pass to P.Burress for 47 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
J.Reed extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Schneck, Holder-C.Gardocki.
NE 3 PIT 7, Plays: 6 Yards: 80 Possession: 4:10.

Pittsburgh Steelers at 03:46
J.Reed kicks 59 yards from PIT 30 to NE 11. B.Johnson to NE 29 for 18 yards (C.Iwuoma).
New England Patriots at 03:41
1-10-NE29 (3:41) T.Brady sacked at NE 23 for -6 yards (J.Porter). FUMBLES (J.Porter), RECOVERED by PIT-K.Von Oelhoffen at NE 27. K.Von Oelhoffen to NE 27 for no gain (D.Koppen).
Pittsburgh Steelers at 03:31
1-10-NE27 (3:31) D.Staley left guard to NE 19 for 8 yards (R.Harrison).
2-2-NE19 (2:47) D.Staley left guard to NE 17 for 2 yards (T.Warren, R.Seymour).
1-10-NE17 (2:04) D.Staley left end to NE 6 for 11 yards (R.Gay, R.Harrison).
1-6-NE6 (2:04) D.Staley right tackle to NE 4 for 2 yards (T.Johnson, M.Vrabel).
2-4-NE4 (:33) B.Roethlisberger pass to P.Burress for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Play Challenged by NE and Upheld. (Timeout #1 by NE at 00:29.)
NE 3 PIT 14, Plays: 5 Yards: 27 Possession: 3:02.

Pittsburgh Steelers at 00:29
J.Reed kicks 70 yards from PIT 30 to NE 0. B.Johnson pushed ob at NE 33 for 33 yards (C.Iwuoma).
New England Patriots at 00:22
1-10-NE33 (:22) T.Brady pass intended for B.Johnson INTERCEPTED by D.Townsend at NE 39. D.Townsend for 39 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Pittsburgh Steelers at 00:13
NE 3 PIT 21
And in there as well is Ty Law breaking his foot.

The city of jacksonville will not put on a good show. the cruise ships will be a poor substitute for hotel space. The parties will be subdued and the fact that the super bowl and Mardi Gras are the same weekend sucks big dicks.

The skywalker will be at the game.

other than that, dunno?!

jestros said:
not once did i say i expect the same things to happen again

Top Bottom