Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees or Red Sox?

gotmilk said:
Red Sox are going to burn their bullpen saving their asses.

WHat happens if Cleveland sweeps CWS?

If they have a 3-way tie, then the Yanks and Sox will play on Mon and the loser will play Cle for the final spot.

I think the pitching matchups favor the Sox. In tonight's matchup I trust Wells more than Wang, tomorrow is even based on the way Wakefield and Johnson have pitched this month, and Mussina is just coming off an injury and didn't make it out of the 2nd inning against the Orioles last outing. Schilling is far from a sure thing but he did pitch very well against the Yanks 3 weeks ago.

I think Boston takes 2/3 (they rarely lose a series at home) and Cleveland takes 2/3 against Chicago.

If this happens, I think Cleveland is the odd team out because neither the Yanks nor Sox will lose 2 one-game playoffs.

Last night was a turning point game for the Sox - biggest win all season. When they held the line at 4-1, I was thinking of game #4 of the ALCS last year - I knew they would come back.

The Curse of Arod is in full effect. Sox win out now, and it will absolutely cement Slappy McBluelips as the leader of the worst clutch team of all time....Mystique and Aura are dead and buried.

Sox down one game (to maintain thier underdog status) to the Jankees with three left at Fenway Park to end the season. Who could have scripted this better?

Time for Fat Boy to step up. Wang WILL collapse. He has not only never pitched at Fenway, he has never even set foot inside Fenway. (HE was in the minors the last time they were here.) No way he gets through 5 tonight - then in comes...who??? Leiter (5.55)? Embree(7.71)? Proctor(5.71)? Rodriguez (4.99)?

GO SOX!

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
Last night was a turning point game for the Sox - biggest win all season. When they held the line at 4-1, I was thinking of game #4 of the ALCS last year - I knew they would come back.

The Curse of Arod is in full effect. Sox win out now, and it will absolutely cement Slappy McBluelips as the leader of the worst clutch team of all time....Mystique and Aura are dead and buried.

Sox down one game (to maintain thier underdog status) to the Jankees with three left at Fenway Park to end the season. Who could have scripted this better?

Time for Fat Boy to step up. Wang WILL collapse. He has not only never pitched at Fenway, he has never even set foot inside Fenway. (HE was in the minors the last time they were here.) No way he gets through 5 tonight - then in comes...who??? Leiter (5.55)? Embree(7.71)? Proctor(5.71)? Rodriguez (4.99)?

GO SOX!

Bluesman

This is why I love Sox fan. The most realistic and mature sports fans on earth. I am surprised you didn't throw in a "Jeter has gay sex with Arod" message in there.

KillahBee said:
This is why I love Sox fan. The most realistic and mature sports fans on earth. I am surprised you didn't throw in a "Jeter has gay sex with Arod" message in there.

Give it time dude. Just wait until the Irish Mist kicks in.

Cuthbert said:
I think the pitching matchups favor the Sox. In tonight's matchup I trust Wells more than Wang, tomorrow is even based on the way Wakefield and Johnson have pitched this month, and Mussina is just coming off an injury and didn't make it out of the 2nd inning against the Orioles last outing. Schilling is far from a sure thing but he did pitch very well against the Yanks 3 weeks ago.

I think Boston takes 2/3 (they rarely lose a series at home) and Cleveland takes 2/3 against Chicago.

If this happens, I think Cleveland is the odd team out because neither the Yanks nor Sox will lose 2 one-game playoffs.

you have to be a red sox fan to give that assesment
you "trust" wells more tonight to do what? eat a 20 pack of hotdogs and take his 4 and a half era to the mound?
to say johnson/wakefield is an even matchup is insane, i would of thought soklue was talking sports i had to do a double take at the name that posted that
and schilling has been shit this year

and hell no im not a yankee fan either

Top Bottom