Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTH? White Man Wins NBA MVP?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
That hasn't happened in 20 years (Larry Bird). Personally I think Shaq got robbed, but a lot of people in the sports world love to hate on Shaq.

Also, he could be the first MVP that never dunked during their MVP season. (at least since dunking became part of the game). Come to think of it, has Nash ever dunked? Is he capable? I used to think Iverson couldn't dunk until I saw him do it a few weeks ago.

If you'd been following the NBA season, you'd know that Nash was leading the MVP race from start to finish with Shaq slightly behind.

A couple of circumstances that helped Nash:

Suns finished with the best record.
Nash finished with assists record by a wide margin.
Suns won 60+ games after losing 50+ the previous season.
Shaq's stats are career lows, which is probably the main reason people didn't give him more votes.

DIV

MattTheSkywalker said:
Shaq got hosed. Just plain hosed.

IMO shaq isnt good at basketball he's just a freak of nature.. he's 7'2" ?? or something 8x the size of everyone else, how could you NOT be good? fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick!!! Nash is about to lead his team to a championship!

Testosterone boy said:
So..........who would you rather have on our team?
ture
but it is a most VALUABLE player award
and the case has been made well for Nash's season
like you I'd take Shaq to build a team around

4everhung said:
ture
but it is a most VALUABLE player award
and the case has been made well for Nash's season
like you I'd take Shaq to build a team around

I'd take shaq too but i dont think he has any basketball skill

nutsnack said:
i dont think he has any basketball skill

These comments are pure garbage.

You play the game with the body you have. What you are doing is the same as saying "Iverson's not so good because he's just faster than everybody" or "Nash is busted because he can't go in the post".

Shaq does what it takes to win, and if it looks ugly to you, I suggest you stop watching tired ass Bob Cousy tapes :rose: and recognize today's game.
Shaq has a pile of championships and a history of getting teams to the top in the pros.

Nash is a watered down (severely) John Stockton: fun to watch, throws some sick passes, but let's face it, he is only as good as his teammates.

Shaq dominates no matter who he plays with.

Shaq would have won had he not been injured and missed games.....Miami was the best team until he had to take some time off

Where did Kobe finish?

MattTheSkywalker said:

You play the game with the body you have. What you are doing is the same as saying "Iverson's not so good because he's just faster than everybody" or "Nash is busted because he can't go in the post".

Shaq does what it takes to win, and if it looks ugly to you, I suggest you stop watching tired ass Bob Cousy tapes :rose: and recognize today's game.
Shaq has a pile of championships and a history of getting teams to the top in the pros.

Nash is a watered down (severely) John Stockton: fun to watch, throws some sick passes, but let's face it, he is only as good as his teammates.

well show me some stats about shaq's basketball skill... I.E. SHOOTING, ASSISTS, FREE THROWS!?!?, 3 POINTERS, ETC...

He's a big glass of water that stands under the goal and makes baskets b/c he's 3 fucking inches from the rim THAT is why he is good.. im not saying he's not good im saying he has ZERO basketball skill he is good simply b/c of his size.. Nash has basketball skills as does iverson they have MULTIPLE talents on the floor not to make the same fucking shot over and over

MattTheSkywalker said:

lol

You obviously don't know basketball, even though you played it.

Nash is just starting to hit the peak of his career. Nash goes to Phoenix and helps them finish with the best record, going from 50 losses to 60 wins. As Div mentioned, Shaq had career lows. Oh mind you, Shaq has Dwayne Wade, who is a pretty big time superstar in the making. And don't give me that bs about Nash having Amare. Nobody on the Suns is at the level of a Dwayne Wade.

Who would I rather have on my team? It would be Shaq simply because he is a center and that is the most difficult position to fill. Is he the most dominating player ever? Yes. However, the Heat can win without him (as they did when he was out with injury). The Suns without Nash are a team in disarray. And that's what the Most Valuable Player award is all about.

Top Bottom