Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow, I had no idea we had so many Giants fans on EF

SugarTits said:
whose poop shoot to you have to ride this year to get one?

Luck of the draw. If a ticket becomes available last minute then I'm in.

But I wouldn't mind if I didn't go, cause we (my client) rented a multi-million dollar estate way up in a mountain and are throwing a Viewing Party. But looks like the house may be empty, so I'll have a shitload of really expensive food and a huge theatre to watch the game (maybe) by myself.

KillahBee said:
Luck of the draw. If a ticket becomes available last minute then I'm in.

But I wouldn't mind if I didn't go, cause we (my client) rented a multi-million dollar estate way up in a mountain and are throwing a Viewing Party. But looks like the house may be empty, so I'll have a shitload of really expensive food and a huge theatre to watch the game (maybe) by myself.

the owners of the bank i used to work for used to do something similar for the SB (but down here in florida). would rent a huge multi million dollar house on the water and get a bunch of strippers LOL

btw, what super bowl was in fuckin baltimore???

Last year it was down here. wasn't it jacksonville the year before? and detroit?

Can i just say how PROUD I am to be a New Yorker :arty: :beer: :arty: :elephant:

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome game...Amazing Season
We are going to the superbowl baby.....my heart almost stopped tonight

This is the product of team effort

went to tampay bay and beat the bucs, beat the cowboys and under a 20 deg. weather beat the packs...wow

Let me just say it now that we are beating the Pats for sure :) watch out Brady

alright i let it out thanx
peace :) :beer: :arty:

calveless wonder said:
the owners of the bank i used to work for used to do something similar for the SB (but down here in florida). would rent a huge multi million dollar house on the water and get a bunch of strippers LOL

btw, what super bowl was in fuckin baltimore???

Last year it was down here. wasn't it jacksonville the year before? and detroit?

No, I meant I was in college in Baltimore when the Giants went to the SB and played Baltimore. It sucked. I hated that fucking shite city and to be there when the Ravens beat us - meh, terrible.

Only other SB I went to for work was in Jax, which was like 3 or 4 years ago. Pats and Philly. Good to see Philly lose.

KillahBee said:
No, I meant I was in college in Baltimore when the Giants went to the SB and played Baltimore. It sucked. I hated that fucking shite city and to be there when the Ravens beat us - meh, terrible.

Only other SB I went to for work was in Jax, which was like 3 or 4 years ago. Pats and Philly. Good to see Philly lose.

ah...
that was a good super bowl. no fuckin offense though, field goal city.
you reminded me of something lol

i remember getting really drunk at this girls house we threw the SB party at and being so incredibly loud and obnoxious, more than usual. screaming at the tv and going nuts. somehow i won every quarter of the superbowl pool, and when the game was over the nig holding the money didn't want to pay up. kept trying to be cute. i was so pissed the ravens won on top of that

so i walked up, punched him in the face and took the money lol.

i cut up his face with my ring and all the girls were screaming because they were scared (i was like 135 lbs at the time LOL) and they made me leave,
but not before i took all the beer. kid had a mark on his face for like 2 weeks at school, was hilarious. i think he had a shiner too, come to think of it

i couldnt give a fuck except for my friend is a giants fan.

i wanted packers to rape giants, and then ruin the patriots streak just to make them all kill themselves rofl

but now the giants cant win cause theyr gay

Pats with that much prep time are going to kill them .. Manning will fold.. Just wait and see

Top Bottom