Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow, I had no idea we had so many Giants fans on EF

The Giants have the defense to give the Patriots a hard time and pull off a possible upset.. Patriots didn't look unbeatable today. The Cowboys loss is not looking bad now as Dallas could have easily won if not for a few bad plays.

needtogetaas said:
I am not A big fan but I can respect them more then most teams this year. I Am happy they made it.

lol, sounds like some bs you would say to your ex when you see her out on the town with some black dude "oh yeah jess, i'm just glad you're happy now" looololollo

you'll be crying your ass off when the Giants shut you guys down again

borris said:
lol, sounds like some bs you would say to your ex when you see her out on the town with some black dude "oh yeah jess, i'm just glad you're happy now" looololollo

you'll be crying your ass off when the Giants shut you guys down again

lol, Borris is so angry his teams suck lolol

PuddleMonkey said:
Only one I remember being excited, and more importantly vocal, about the Giants before the start of the season was fistful.

Bunch of bandwagon bitches!

:D Killahbee is a NY Giants fan too but he doesn't have the post count about the NY Giants like I do, especially when Madbomber31 was around. Madbomber31 is a huge Eagles fan.

fistfullofsteel said:
:D Killahbee is a NY Giants fan too but he doesn't have the post count about the NY Giants like I do, especially when Madbomber31 was around. Madbomber31 is a huge Eagles fan.

And fuck wodin! and jerkbox

KillahBee said:
I was in Baltimore the last SB (miserable). I'll be in AZ for this one, so let's hope it gets better.

I gotta scumbag my way into a ticket

whose poop shoot to you have to ride this year to get one?

I am not sure who I hate more the giants or the pats.

Top Bottom