Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woman worrys please help.

Doing good now brother. How are ya man? Been to any meets lately?

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

i wanna put up a total before the end of the year...
the LA fit expo is now featuring a RAW competition and id like to qualify if i can... im looking at somthing in about 6 weeks out... gonna run test primo 700/700 and see what happens... getting hard to make weight now....

Coyle, can you please explain this woman trouble in more detail? What's the problem and how can we help you? :devil:

i wanna put up a total before the end of the year...
the LA fit expo is now featuring a RAW competition and id like to qualify if i can... im looking at somthing in about 6 weeks out... gonna run test primo 700/700 and see what happens... getting hard to make weight now....

Damn that's alot of weight. If you log this let me know. I think you got this. You are a beast bro. If i can help at all let me know seriously bro.

Damn that's alot of weight. If you log this let me know. I think you got this. You are a beast bro. If i can help at all let me know seriously bro.

i was thinking about logging it... just not trying to get ahead of myself... ill have all the gear in about a week... a good friend is giving me a special price on the primo...
fuck it maybe ill start one up later tonight... :evil:

i was thinking about logging it... just not trying to get ahead of myself... ill have all the gear in about a week... a good friend is giving me a special price on the primo...
fuck it maybe ill start one up later tonight... :evil:

Do it bro. Ill keep an eye out for it. The weight you push astounds this old man. Lol

Top Bottom