Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woman worrys please help.

your not messing with me you havent even said anything bad or funny hahaha ur quite the boring person if u ask me. thats the right attitude if thats the case tell all ur hunky boyfriends not to ban me either and since ur having so much fun this can be an on going thing what do you say gorgeous ?

C&c is chat and conversation. Its the section you are posting in. The rules are very lax in here. The they moya was referring to are mods. Oh look i happen to be one. So stfu and gtfo!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

so are you going to be the big man and ban me haha you will feel like a loser when you do that everyone will laugh at you haha

all use can call me is a woman haha i thought hard men like yous were more aggressive yous take everything bad and ban people its sad haha sort it out what a sad life to live

Yeah I skimmed thru his older posts, all were smart ass and/or trolling...not sure why he was allowed back

And what country are you in that uses 'wan' in place of 'one'

Oh no. What will every one think? Who gives a rats ass what anyone thinks. Its the internet dude. Here in chat it's gloves off. Now in the rest of the site i would respectfully tell you to stfu. Then ban you. But here you're doing just fine.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom