Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter Stacks....let's see em fellas!

1st cycle
Tren Ace 100mg/eod 1-6
Winny 50mg/ed 1-6
+ Clen & ECA stack
PCT: Clomid 6-10 or should I go with Nolva?

6 weeks off, then;

2nd cycle
Test Enan. 250mg 1-12
Tren Ace 100mg/eod 6-12
Winny 50mg/ed 8-15
PCT

heres what i have planned so far begining the end of december
500mg test cyp weeks 1-12
300mg deca weeks 1-12
40mg dbol weeks 1-4
250 mg hcg mon and friday throught the cycole after the 3rd week
possibly some winny or var at the end to allow the long esters to clear before starting pct
i will be using adex and dostinex as needed
this is what i planned so far but may decide to use 600mg eq in place of the deca
this will be my first run with deca and i have read lots of good and bad things so iam alittle nervous
current stats are 5-10 200 pounds 8-10% bf looking for another 10-15 pounds of solid muclse without too much fat gain
its should be a good time

This will be my third cycle but first in 5 years so if you have any advice let me know. I'm 5'7 210lbs 14% BF 33 inch waist.

Wks 1-10 Test 500mgs
Wks 1-12 EQ 500-750mgs
Wks 1-8 Tren 525mg
Wks 3-10 Winny 50mg ED
Wks 2-4, 6-8, 10-12, Clen
Nolvadex as needed & Clomid if you have any advice on PCT let me know. Thanks...

Beachboy6294 said:
This will be my third cycle but first in 5 years so if you have any advice let me know. I'm 5'7 210lbs 14% BF 33 inch waist.

Wks 1-10 Test 500mgs
Wks 1-12 EQ 500-750mgs
Wks 1-8 Tren 525mg
Wks 3-10 Winny 50mg ED
Wks 2-4, 6-8, 10-12, Clen
Nolvadex as needed & Clomid if you have any advice on PCT let me know. Thanks...
i tlokis like nice stack bro
i would probably use the tren for the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle to harden up
just my 2 cents

wellbilt said:
i tlokis like nice stack bro
i would probably use the tren for the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle to harden up
just my 2 cents

Thanks for advice, I'm trying to figure out the best way to stack it and if more people say the same I'll change it up. I should be starting it next week so anyone with any comments let me know.

Tweakle said:
I've done 10 cycles, going from 140 to 150 over the last 6 months

according to Greg, my PT at Bally, my bodyfat is 18% but he says we can work that off with some spinning and stablity ball training.

Would taking winny with the test help me get that 6-pack?
youve done ten cycles and you weigh 150? are you eating. and how tall are you that you weigh that little and are not single digit bf. shit i'm a lean dude but that is ridiculous. i really hope your kidding because if youve done 10 cycles youve been doing it all wrong unless you are 5 2. not to be a celeb homo but reynolds physique imo was the most impressive of any of the movie stars, he was already 11% bf before training, the makers of blade said you can have the part if you drop 5% bf and put on 30lbs of muscle. you can take 10grams of test a week and drink winny instead of milk it won't matter because you are doing something wrong

bruce410 said:
youve done ten cycles and you weigh 150? are you eating. and how tall are you that you weigh that little and are not single digit bf. shit i'm a lean dude but that is ridiculous. i really hope your kidding because if youve done 10 cycles youve been doing it all wrong unless you are 5 2. not to be a celeb homo but reynolds physique imo was the most impressive of any of the movie stars, he was already 11% bf before training, the makers of blade said you can have the part if you drop 5% bf and put on 30lbs of muscle. you can take 10grams of test a week and drink winny instead of milk it won't matter because you are doing something wrong

I believe Tweakle was kidding.

I saw a video of him 20 repping 365 on squats.

Beachboy6294 said:
Thanks for advice, I'm trying to figure out the best way to stack it and if more people say the same I'll change it up. I should be starting it next week so anyone with any comments let me know.

i would also do the same

Top Bottom