Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why isn't hockey scrutinized for steroids or not even mentioned?

Jack Schitt said:
Yzerman wasn't as good a skater as Fedorov, but he played with the heart of a champion for his entire career. Sergeigh only came for the money.

all i had growing up was Pierre Turgeon, that fuckin bum...and kasparitis lolol

fuckin isles :(

I rooted for the devs and isles..but isles > devils

calveless wonder said:
all i had growing up was Pierre Turgeon, that fuckin bum...and kasparitis lolol

fuckin isles :(

I rooted for the devs and isles..but isles > devils
Turd-geon wasn't that bad. I was never a huge Devils fan though...my second fav would have been Edmonton.

calveless wonder said:
thats because everyone KNOWS the NFL is juiced up. Largest and fastest human beings on the planet.
Also, they've had mandatory testing for years (laugh), which is why MLB got the brunt of it

that doesn't surprise anybody. but you don't automatically think hockey and steroids unless you have some knowledge. the average person wouldn't equate the 2 automatically

I wouldn't automatically equate a huge cycle with a skinny fat, 180 lb, e-dropping, weed smoking kid in his mid-20's either, but what do I know?

jnevin said:
I wouldn't automatically equate a huge cycle with a skinny fat, 180 lb, e-dropping, weed smoking kid in his mid-20's either, but what do I know?

LOLOL. thanks captain scumbag.

i'll be nice and jacked for my end of cylce pics just for you

calveless wonder said:
LOLOL. thanks captain scumbag.

i'll be nice and jacked for my end of cylce pics just for you

I'm actually trying to get down to 190-195. Shit sucks, I'll have to do so much cardio. I'm only at maybe 13% right now, so it'll be a ton of hard earned muscle I drop.

jnevin said:
I'm actually trying to get down to 190-195. Shit sucks, I'll have to do so much cardio. I'm only at maybe 13% right now, so it'll be a ton of hard earned muscle I drop.

get some anavarzzzz or premo.

going sub 10% without juice and with your genetics is retarded for muscles sakes.

although i wish i had your frame, fatty.....

i have slighty over 5 inch wrists and a 29 inch waist (when i'm lean). at your weight i'd look like a deformed gorilla

calveless wonder said:
get some anavarzzzz or premo.

going sub 10% without juice and with your genetics is retarded for muscles sakes.

although i wish i had your frame, fatty.....

i have slighty over 5 inch wrists and a 29 inch waist (when i'm lean). at your weight i'd look like a deformed gorilla

I'm 210 lbs with a 33' waist. It's all upper back and legs.

Top Bottom