Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why isn't hockey scrutinized for steroids or not even mentioned?

Props to hockey. It's the most physical league sport.

Jack Schitt said:
The best athlete ever to lace up a pair of skates. He never joosed either....dude never even jay walked.

yzerman%20dvd.jpg

Yzerman was better than Federov?

FUckin detroit...thank god the devils ownededed them

I wonder the same thing about the NFL........even though the nfl gets some scrutiny.......it doesnt get as much as MLB and I bet there are alot more people in the NFL on the sauce

seaking420 said:
I wonder the same thing about the NFL........even though the nfl gets some scrutiny.......it doesnt get as much as MLB and I bet there are alot more people in the NFL on the sauce

thats because everyone KNOWS the NFL is juiced up. Largest and fastest human beings on the planet.
Also, they've had mandatory testing for years (laugh), which is why MLB got the brunt of it

that doesn't surprise anybody. but you don't automatically think hockey and steroids unless you have some knowledge. the average person wouldn't equate the 2 automatically

calveless wonder said:
Yzerman was better than Federov?

FUckin detroit...thank god the devils ownededed them
Yzerman wasn't as good a skater as Fedorov, but he played with the heart of a champion for his entire career. Sergeigh only came for the money.

Top Bottom