Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Arod should get the MVP over Ortiz

rudeboyja said:
I think the voters will take into consideration the fact that ARod & his wife are swingers

very good point.. they should also take into consideration that he got punked by ashton kutcher and was such a bitch about it he wouldn't let him put it on tv.. what a fag..

Phaded said:
yankees fan huh? i wondered why you didn't like bonds.. and i guarantee ill put money on it.. arod has no where near as many game winning rbi's as ortiz.. i dont even have to look it up.. put your money where your mouth is bro..

YES had the stats last weeked and A-Rod had one more GW RBI. David Ortiz is the most clutch player in baseball but that does not mean he is the MVP. If you took Manny of the Sox they would be 10 games out. Manny's 2 run homer last night was the biggest hit of the game for the sox.

I will make this short and sweet because we are in between innings. What does MVP mean??? The most valuable player right? So sleep on this one Take Davod Ortiz OUT of the lineup...are the Sox in the postion they are in right now?? NO 20 of his 47 HRs have tied or won the game for the sox.

Take Arod out of your lineup and they are still where they are tonight

Mo is the MVP of the Yankees, everyone knows that

DieselGunz said:
I will make this short and sweet because we are in between innings. What does MVP mean??? The most valuable player right? So sleep on this one Take Davod Ortiz OUT of the lineup...are the Sox in the postion they are in right now?? NO 20 of his 47 HRs have tied or won the game for the sox.

Take Arod out of your lineup and they are still where they are tonight

Mo is the MVP of the Yankees, everyone knows that

serious pwnage.. I MEAN SERIOUS

Not to mention Giambi has been carrying the Yanks the past 2 months....Like was stated before...MVP is most valuable to there team.....that is Ortiz hands down... to many arguments for MO or Giambi for it to be Arod....plus Arod is a fag. :rainbow:

galaxy said:
Not to mention Giambi has been carrying the Yanks the past 2 months....Like was stated before...MVP is most valuable to there team.....that is Ortiz hands down... to many arguments for MO or Giambi for it to be Arod....plus Arod is a fag. :rainbow:

Well I can say the same thing for Manny. Take Manny out of the lineup and lets see how Ortiz does.

Top Bottom