Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who's the most famous person you've ever met?

Michael Anthony @ the Aquarium in Chicago :Chef: :tuc:

I met the photographer that does all the photography for all the US Presidents.

Is that high enough on the famousness scale?

I've met Santa Claus. Very nice guy.

Pete Rose
Mike Schmidt

At Pete's sports bar in Boca Raton, can't remember the name of it in 1994. Don't even know if it is there anymore. Was just after it opened. He used to do a radio show out of it and had a museum in there. He would sit at the bar and shoot the shit with the patrons. Schmidt was my idol in my high school years. Also Joe Paterno, who gave the speech at my High school sports banquet, and Steve Mizerak who shot me a race to 10 in 9-ball at the E-Club at NAS Cecil Field after I won a tournament he was present for.

Uhh I'm related to Jackie Gleason. Never met him.

I've honestly never met anyone that famous. I went to go see David McCullough speak. Before, he asked my name. Told him my name. Then he asked me which President I shared the same name with. I told him. Then he asked me which number President he was. Told him.

I had this weird infatuation with remembering Presidents when I was young. Now I can't name the first 15.

Paul McCartney

Didn't get to shake hands with them but was about 6 feet away from Queen Elizabeth II and 2 feet from the Duke.

Top Bottom