Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who settled my PITT game in the 3rd quarter?

In the future let the person who owns the event have the chance to settle it.. even if it takes a few hours after the game to do so.

swole and 4ever should both be mods of this forum in my opinion.

It's very rare any bookie doesn't settle his events, but in any case I too am surprised any mod can settle bets here.

Well i guess your surprised then. Im sure this is prone to hurt some internet egos. Which is sad. lmfao

Funny how people get all apprehensive after i accidentaly settled a bet. :FRlol:

PolfaJelfa said:
Well i guess your surprised then. Im sure this is prone to hurt some internet egos. Which is sad. lmfao

Funny how people get all apprehensive after i accidentaly settled a bet. :FRlol:

Nothing to do with my ego, I was surprised since the event wasn't over, that's all.

btw you're polish, that might explain some stuff, lol

ok ok the event is over, jeeeeez maing too much e-drama today

And your Italian....thus maybe the lack of comprehension :)
Sorry didnt see that be4.

I feel im just like him. Mr.Controversy. Honestly im a bit bored as i have a cold and am not leaving the house. I may think of something interesting to do with my controversial status. Like some type of bet focused on me.

Top Bottom