Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who saw Drew Brees chewing out Shockey?

Coughlin's best move was stealing Spags from the Eagles. Muwahahahahaaaaaaa. Time to give Spags another raise so he doesn't leave. You guys are the best in helping us win. :lmao:

My brother said Jeffrey Lurie was quoted saying there's no real money in winning championships. That coming close every year is what puts fans in the seats, and that's what a business owner really wants. I don't know if it's true, but that seems like it'd be a death sentence in Philly.

My brother said Jeffrey Lurie was quoted saying there's no real money in winning championships. That coming close every year is what puts fans in the seats, and that's what a business owner really wants. I don't know if it's true, but that seems like it'd be a death sentence in Philly.

according to george steinbrenner, "have to win it all every year."

shockey is an asshole and a whiner. best move we ever made getting rid of him.

giants are making some errors lately but they have the team to make it up. couldnt say that for many, many years. i like their chances this year.

drew shudda kicked his slacker ass ALL OVER the place! :rolleyes:

im a giants fan and what shockey started with this past week is a taste of the bullshit that comes with that douche. you can roll your eyes now, but you will see what i mean as the year progresses. especially without making the playoffs as a possibility.

He has 0 TD catches this year, better off with anyone else than him.

Top Bottom