Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is to Blame for 9-11?

XBiker said:

That's a pretty broad statement, Matt.

Perhaps you could specify which branch or level your referencing?

As for the legal parts, IMO, it only shows how pathetic our society has become.

Intended to be broad. I'll speak from my own experience - I, as well as people I work closely with, interact with numerous politicians on all levels.

The elected leader class attracts a few distinct groups. Huge among them are:

1. People who just can't wait to be part of the system. Absolutely no vision will emerge from them, and they will always act to extend their membership in "the system".

2. Inherited wealth. This group sees power as the logical extension of its wealth, and lacking any motivation to build something, combined with plenty of time and means to finance campaigns, finds a home in politics.

The appointee class is invariably - except for the very top presidential cabinet positions - comprised of people who are successful (but rarely superstars) in their field. These people toe the party line because they love telling their peers they are appointees, and want a good endorsement when they return to civilian life. Superstars (Industry captains etc.) are rarely chosen because they cannot be convinced to take massive pay cuts and to be someone's toady.

The exception is that world class academcis are often chosen to fill these roles, however, being academics, they enjoy a tenure-derived insulation fom reality.

The employee class is comprised of a group that receives preferential treatemnt for things like being a minority, so more qualifed people are routinely passed over. Additionally, a seniority based promotion system ensures that merit has no role here. Hence, schlubs rise highest.

make sense?

Actually, I think that damn Sasquatch was to blame.

Sounds a lot like corporate management, IMO.

The hard workers sink and fall to the bottom while the real turds float and are picked right outta the shitter.

XBiker said:
Sounds a lot like corporate management, IMO.

The hard workers sink and fall to the bottom while the real turds float and are picked right outta the shitter.

In poorly run companies, I agree.

Ours is run extremely well - we flush our turds.

I know you do well, but I am speaking of companies the size of Verizon, AT&T, etc.

Multibillion $$ places.

XBiker said:
I know you do well, but I am speaking of companies the size of Verizon, AT&T, etc.

Multibillion $$ places.

A lot of those places are run like shit by bureaucrats.

I genuinely feel for people who work there...genuinely.

I know a guy that works for Verizon. He had access to their employee records and he went into the computer and changed his application to show that he had a degree in Psychology from the University of North Texas. They eventually caught him, but they did not fire him. I was surprised. They are making him take night courses until he gets his degree.

You guys have thoroughly hijacked a fine thread.

I can't wait to find out what really happened with 9/11. May take 40 years though.

It will be interesting to support a Rep Senator and, most likely, a Dem President.

un-manned???

Testosterone boy said:
Did you see one bank sharply right before hitting the WTC? I doubt that programming could be that accurate but not sure really.
they send satillites into space every day...un-manned...they control missles from miles with pin-point accuracy...think they could take a jet and make it turn right???...thought provoking isnt it??? government controls the media....all of it....from paper to broadcast...how easy it could be to "wag the dog"...

Top Bottom