Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is to Blame for 9-11?

atlantabiolab said:

Do you enjoy displaying your stupidity?

The article was concerning the recent judicial verdict allowing victims' families to sue the airlines and the New York Port authority, thus misdirecting guilt on those not guilty.

If you are having trouble reading, I suggest you ask Santa for a LeapFrog.

WOW, all my posts seem to go right over your pointy little head.

I bet you're the type of asswipe that wrecks his car while talking on the cell phone and tries to blame the cell phone manufacturer for making a cell phone that will work while you're driving.

Dumbass.

Last edited:
jackangel said:

did you read the article? even look at it for more than a second?

lol, no he didnt, he just read the title and went off on you, lol!

CANADA

XBiker said:

WOW, all my posts seem to go right over your pointy little head.

I bet you're the type of asswipe that wrecks his car while talking on the cell phone and tries to blame the cell phone manufacturer for making a cell phone that will work while you're driving.

Dumbass.

Bro, you really should read the article. It is against what you think its for, lol, you are looking mighty dumb about now.

Dude, you look dumb daily.

I read the article. It's a typical example of what's wrong with our country.

Misplaced blame, sue happy people and retards like anaboze + atlantaboze.

Like I'm going to waste my time reading that. I'll just waste my time down in the reply box saying BUSH, lol. Do I get a cookie????

The blame for 9/11 belongs to the bush's and the saudi royal family, in many many ways. The interesting part is that they have been the best of friends for decades.

ChefWide said:
The blame for 9/11 belongs to the bush's and the saudi royal family, in many many ways. The interesting part is that they have been the best of friends for decades.

I would say that the apparent fact that we failed to repay OBL for funding the resistance to the USSR/Afghanistan conflict, that incidentally bankrupted the USSR, was an apparent error in both ethics and practicality.
However, Chefwide could very easily be correct in which case this will go down as one of the greatest crimes and acts of theft ever perpetrated.

If the Bush family was instrumental yet wins re-election, our soldiers will have nothing worthy to fight over.

Top Bottom