Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Terrorists now thinking of surgical implant bombs

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
that's why it's a separate terminal foolio. you need a separate airline to though so you don't have planes traveling between the different classes of terminal

I am confused bro... The TSA is in charge of doing all security checks and it doesn't make a difference what terminal you go through. Some airlines share terminals too.

I thought the thread title said "surgical implant boobs", what a rip off.

I am confused bro... The TSA is in charge of doing all security checks and it doesn't make a difference what terminal you go through. Some airlines share terminals too.

i know bro; i'm creating a hypothetical situation where we can have very stringent security for those who want it and lax security for those who think being searched for bombs is too much of a hassle, while keeping the two totally separate

i know bro; i'm creating a hypothetical situation where we can have very stringent security for those who want it and lax security for those who think being searched for bombs is too much of a hassle, while keeping the two totally separate

Oh privatizing it. Ya, that would defintley be profitable. I think that's why the government would never ever do it.

Top Bottom