Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is to Blame for 9-11?

XBiker said:
Dude, you look dumb daily.

I read the article. It's a typical example of what's wrong with our country.

Misplaced blame, sue happy people and retards like anaboze + atlantaboze.

I can't ridicule you any more than you do with your own words. Please continue posting.

Right-o, chap.

Your incoherent posts are merely a by product of your skewed (and inconsisten) opinions.

Just another 2Think wannabe.

were those planes really manned?? was there anybody on them? do you know beyond a reasonable doubt??...just a thought....

PBR said:
were those planes really manned?? was there anybody on them? do you know beyond a reasonable doubt??...just a thought....
Did you see one bank sharply right before hitting the WTC? I doubt that programming could be that accurate but not sure really.

That's a good article.

These lawsuits will probably never see the light of day - our compnay actually was involved in a related issue - through the insurance side - I would be surprised if anything came of these suits.

It is another sad example of government incompetence.

Government attracts a very mediocre class of people. It then gives them power, and being less than first rate, they cannot relinquish it.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Government attracts a very mediocre class of people. It then gives them power, and being less than first rate, they cannot relinquish it.

That's a pretty broad statement, Matt.

Perhaps you could specify which branch or level your referencing?

As for the legal parts, IMO, it only shows how pathetic our society has become.

Top Bottom