Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the bad-ass football player in your opinions?

Randy Moss is a bad-ass football player!? LMAO!!

Ever watched what he does when he's not involved in a play. He quits. He doesn't lead is man. He sucks as a blocker more times than not. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME is all he knows. Bad-ass he is not.

Chucka Chucka Choo Choo.....

Alstott is a fucking train, man! I loved it when I actually got to see some games on TV, when he played at Purdue. He averaged around 150 yds per game. It was tough to watch, since I was playing on Saturday too, but he is a badass for sure.

Agreed.... sort of anyways

I agree that Alstott isn't going to be the edge that TB needs.

I don't think that the Juice can do anything though. He better stick to stalking... lol j/k.

Alstott is still a badass, though!

bad ass in talent?? not sure, but michael pittman is built like a fucking tank, that man could step on stage after no diet and win a contest... cut to the fucking bone.

jeremiah trotter is also bad ass, and brian dawkins... :) hugh douglas, corey simon, bobby taylor, duce staley, d mac, i could go on....

Well, I gotta think of myself...... but that's another story...:)

I'm going to go back a few years here and name a few bad-asses in retirement (cause I think the current guys just haven't been around long enought)

Bad-Ass Football players:

Ronnie Lott
Mean-Joe Green
Mike Singletary
LT
Barry Sanders
Jim Brown

RB-Ederigin James
QB-Daunte Culdpepper
WR-Randy Moss, Terrell Owens
TE-Shannon Sharpe, Tony Gonzalez

DB-Charles Woodson, Shawn Springs, Deion Sanders