Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the bad-ass football player in your opinions?

ALTHOUGH I DESPISE THE SAINTS.......KYLE TURLEY IS THE SHT. HE IS A NICE GUY OFF THE FEILD. HE TAKES NO SHIT FROM ANYONE ON THE FEILD. THE ONLY REASON WHY HE WASNT VOTED TO THE PRO-BOWL IS BECAUSE HE PLAYS EVERY PLAY UNTIL THE WHISTLE BLOWS AND HE HAS NO FRIENDS ON THE FEILD. EVEN ON HIS OWN TEAM.

I RESPECT KYLE.

LOTS OF COACHES SAID OFF THE RECORD THAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN VOTED TO THE PRO BOWL. MOST THINK HE IS NASTY PLAYER BUT HE JUST GOES BALLS TO THE WALL UNTIL THE WHISTLE BLOWS.

KAYNE

I'll second the vote for Romo. Bill Romanowski is a beast of a man. He is the kind of person you want to have on your side. He is just one bad motherfucker!!!

I'm a big Steeler fan and I didn't realize you were a member of the organization winny fan. Nothing personal, but if you're going to say "we" I hope you use it when they lose, they suck, etc.

Anyway, Kirkland was always a bad ass and he'll really be motivated to prove himself again this year. Ray Lewis and Eddie George are tough s.o.b.'s too. There are just too many linemen to name on both sides of the ball that are absolutely vicious on the field. Gotta love 'em!

What about Randy Moss? Are we talking about tough guys that play football or are we talking talent here? There's no one in the NFL that's faster or has more natural athletic talent. He's got a lot of great years ahead of him.

Keep your eye out for a QB named Pennington for the Jets. He'll be a star in a few years.

Although I hate Dallas w/ a heated passion I got to say Dexter Coakley is one bad ass player. I'll put the others down later.

Top Bottom