Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has "cheated" in a tested/natural comp?

Have you been to a natural comp or are you basing this on photos?

I think this is always a contentious issue, but a lot of faulty logic follows this argument.

Because there are people that cheat does not mean that everyone cheats.

Again, there are those that have a great capacity to build muscle.

I suppose this issue is quite difficult for me as I am one of those people who is natural, however, people have their doubts as I do have a lot of muscle, and there are those 'whispers'.

I used to think it was a compliment that people thought that I was enhanced, until I started to realise that it could go against me in natural comps.

It is quite soul-destroying to work so hard for something, stay so focused, make all those sacrifices only to either be accused of cheating or have someone say that 'there are no naturals'.

There are differences with naturals, and I do think there are aspects of natural BBing that allows them certain advantages, one being that when you diet correctly as a natural, you can come in far more ripped with thinner skin than enhanced athletes.

I know a few bodybuilders that compete in Canada. I know what they are on, because I know their suppliers lol

They compete "naturally"

I believe that less than 5% of bodybuilders that compete naturally are "really" natural...but that is solely my opinion...I do not mean to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I offended you Tat...you're awesome and I respect that you are natural....I know very little about female bodybuilding competitions...but I heard from the bopdybuilders that I just told you about that pretty much everyone in those championships juice...

I would never attempt to enter a natty comp if I was juicing. its just not right. I don't care if everyone else is doing it. if someone does it naturally, they deserve some credit. its not easy to do without some help.

heres another hypothetic question? could an ex pro, after being natural for many years enter a natty comp? somone like jay cutler for example

I would never attempt to enter a natty comp if I was juicing. its just not right. I don't care if everyone else is doing it. if someone does it naturally, they deserve some credit. its not easy to do without some help.

heres another hypothetic question? could an ex pro, after being natural for many years enter a natty comp? somone like jay cutler for example

once you juice you are never quite natural again

If your gonna use gear be man enough to face up to a equal playing field on stage, let the natural guys have there shows, they deserve it ,they work hard for what they have

I know a few bodybuilders that compete in Canada. I know what they are on, because I know their suppliers lol

They compete "naturally"

I believe that less than 5% of bodybuilders that compete naturally are "really" natural...but that is solely my opinion...I do not mean to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I offended you Tat...you're awesome and I respect that you are natural....I know very little about female bodybuilding competitions...but I heard from the bopdybuilders that I just told you about that pretty much everyone in those championships juice...

I have had people say 'X is on gear, I know their dealer' as well.

That doesn't mean it is the truth.

People gossip, and there is tall poppy syndrome. If someone sticks their head out above the crowd, they are likely to get it chopped off.

In my experience, 75% of the lads down the gym are really clueless about training, the intensity they need to train at, how to feed themselves to get the physique they want.

Combine decent genetics with the know-how, those that don't know how and don't want to put in the effort think 'gear'.

I even saw it yesterday during boxing training, people just going through the motions, not wanting to put in the intensity as it flipping hurts.

You can compete in some natural federations again if you are clean for anywhere from 3 to 10 years, it depends on the federation, FAME 3 years, WNBF is 7 (I think).

I have had people say 'X is on gear, I know their dealer' as well.

That doesn't mean it is the truth.

People gossip, and there is tall poppy syndrome. If someone sticks their head out above the crowd, they are likely to get it chopped off.

In my experience, 75% of the lads down the gym are really clueless about training, the intensity they need to train at, how to feed themselves to get the physique they want.

Combine decent genetics with the know-how, those that don't know how and don't want to put in the effort think 'gear'.

I even saw it yesterday during boxing training, people just going through the motions, not wanting to put in the intensity as it flipping hurts.

You can compete in some natural federations again if you are clean for anywhere from 3 to 10 years, it depends on the federation, FAME 3 years, WNBF is 7 (I think).

I agree with most of this, except they told me themselves they are on juice and competng natty

What are you basing this on?

Have you been to a natural comp?

This does seem to be the general opinion of a lot of American BBers.

Far different story in the UK, and all the top amateur BBers, natural and enhanced know each other.

The enhanced ones know that the naturals are not using.

The naturals also get as much if not more advertising and publicity in BBing mags.

This may be a cultural thing.

I do wonder if it is related to the amount of direct advertising to the public that the pharmaceutical companies have in the US.

I know because I have friends who use testosterone, anavar, winny etc... and then compete in natural events.

I have seen the gear, seen them poke their ass then seen them get on stage 20 weeks later :)

Top Bottom