Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has "cheated" in a tested/natural comp?

anyone who goes into a natural contest geared up is a fucking loser and if they dont win the entire show, they are a pathetic fucking loser. enter the appropriate shows. dont compete with natural athletes if you are enhanced, thats gay as hell.

well that's the thing... IMHO there is no such thing as a "natural" competitor even if you follow the IOC rules.

There is no drug test for superdol and nor can there ever be one. I believe the drug has very few metabolites as Patrick Arnold has said , but the active time for these metabolites is such that you'd have to take the drug directly before being tested....

IMHO there are other drugs with similar properties which are impossible to test for.

Secondly many supplement manufacturers use Chinese suppliers for raw materials and many of them do not check the quality and integrity of such raw materials before making formulations. Having said this a product bought off the shelf can be tested and you'll find chemicals if not banned steroids in many OTC supplements.

IMHO testosterone / epitestoterone ratio is junk science anyway. It's possible that many males w/hypogonadism would have out of balance ratios normally. This is a knock on the assertions of the testing in general. It maybe possible for someone with such a condition to take and OTC or prescription testosterone booster (which should be banned) and "restore" such a condition

IMHO the answer would be everyone who supplements....

anyone who goes into a natural contest geared up is a fucking loser and if they dont win the entire show, they are a pathetic fucking loser. Enter the appropriate shows. Dont compete with natural athletes if you are enhanced, thats gay as hell.

+1

Had a buddy compete in his first natural competition just recently and he won the overall so got his pro card. He has just found out that the winner of the middleweight division came back positive for about 5 banned substances on his urine test. WTF? Makes no sense as this was a competition that was polygraphed and urine tested. What was he thinking?

Don't know if this has been said...

But aren't you going to feel like a total piece of shit if you win? Maybe your have no conscience, but I would feel like crap knowing in the back of my head that I cheated and won. While all the other guys busted their ass naturally only to essentially be robbed of what should've been rightfully theirs.

Something to think about

So you're assuming he's going to be the only guy cheating?

I'd say the majority of the competitors in competitions such as these are enhanced, so to all of you that said he's pathetic if he loses...why? He could just be losing to someone more juiced then he is.

I'd say the majority of the competitors in competitions such as these are enhanced, so to all of you that said he's pathetic if he loses...why? He could just be losing to someone more juiced then he is.

thats sad if everyone thinks like that we might as well remove the natty comps

That's simply not true and why Natty comps exist. For those that wish not to take AAS or supplements on a banned list.

well that's the thing... IMHO there is no such thing as a "natural" competitor even if you follow the IOC rules.

There is no drug test for superdol and nor can there ever be one. I believe the drug has very few metabolites as Patrick Arnold has said , but the active time for these metabolites is such that you'd have to take the drug directly before being tested....

IMHO there are other drugs with similar properties which are impossible to test for.

Secondly many supplement manufacturers use Chinese suppliers for raw materials and many of them do not check the quality and integrity of such raw materials before making formulations. Having said this a product bought off the shelf can be tested and you'll find chemicals if not banned steroids in many OTC supplements.

IMHO testosterone / epitestoterone ratio is junk science anyway. It's possible that many males w/hypogonadism would have out of balance ratios normally. This is a knock on the assertions of the testing in general. It maybe possible for someone with such a condition to take and OTC or prescription testosterone booster (which should be banned) and "restore" such a condition

IMHO the answer would be everyone who supplements....

So basically you are saying that everyone will cheat if they can?

The levels of steroid contamination in supplements is not going to have a massive impact in most cases.

Hypogonadism as the fault for the T:E ratio??

How many men do you think there are with hypogonadism that are competing in sports that require testing?

I do really wonder why people feel the need to set these impossible standards for naturals.

Thanks for getting this thread unlocked, and sorry Swole for lashing out at you, I was just pretty upset to see it get locked. Also, I have to admit that I was slightly ignorant to group tested competition and natural competition together. I figured if they tested for steroids, then obviously it would be considered "natural," but apparently there are whole other guidelines and criteria for most natural organizations. Many competitions are tested, but not considered "natural" and almost all competitors are geared up. Anyway, I will have some more snooping around to find out what these requirements are for the local competitions I was looking into.

Good discussion so far, lets hear some more!

Top Bottom