Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has "cheated" in a tested/natural comp?

I'm not even going to entertain this thread.

I do not see why this was locked, so I will unlock it. I apologize for our occasional lapse in judgment.

Apologies for closing the thread. While it doesn't violate any plainly stated rule, I find it downright disgraceful that someone who has used or plans to use AAS wants to compete in a natty competition.

It's a slap in the face to the sport and your integrity. I hope you win it all because anything less would be downright hilarious.

OR, you can cheat and use test suspension up until 2 days prior so it clears your system by the time the event is over.

I agree its unethical, but you know what everything in life has people that are. Where ever people can find an easy way or make a gain they will, its human nature. So if he doesn't do it someone else will. I guess staying on your rightous high horses is ok, but this is a AAS board, so how can you condemn such actions?

BTW I'm not going after anyone personally just trying to engage an exchange of ideas/opinions.

Steroids used by anyone other than a medical patient ....is cheating!

I'm "Cheating" old age with JustAddMuscle supps ...and it's working.

Barry Bonds "Cheated" and smacked out more homers than anyone.

People use AAS to "Cheat" having to lift a ton of weights they wouldn't normally be able to lift naturally.

...So it lends itself that the actual nature of AAS setroids is to "cheat" nature itself! So if there is a Natty Competition, you can bet that there will be people who want to "cheat nature" and win this competition with super-nature AAS. This would be a way to win a competition (like anyone would want to do) and have people think you did it 100% naturally.

We "cheat" in various aspects of life. What we personally gain from our cheating determines if we ever do the same thing again. Would barry Bonds ever give up what he has achived to go back and do it all over again naturally? ...I don't think so.

BTW: Any forum who locks a thread and then RELEASES the thread after further review deserves full credit. Many forums will mistakenly lock a thread and just leave it that way even after proven wrong by posters just out of pride. THESE are the forums that suck and die. It takes BIGGER balls to unlock a thread after further review of compelling posts. ...To me, this speaks volumes for EF and sets them apart from the others.

Give them the credit they deserve for making it right. ...They didn't "cheat".

Birdman

Was wondering how many of you guys have competed in competitions that test for steroids, or ones that are supposed to be completely natural. You don't have to get specific for obvious reasons, but I ask because I'd like to compete this upcoming spring, and the competitions that I'd like to participate in mos def test for gear. I am on EQ (oops), but will be off in mid-late November so I should be clear in late April, when the comps are. Anyway, fill me in on your experience.

EQ is in your system 4-5 months according to my link.

So before you compete make sure those esters clear. Keep us posted!

Don't know if this has been said...

But aren't you going to feel like a total piece of shit if you win? Maybe your have no conscience, but I would feel like crap knowing in the back of my head that I cheated and won. While all the other guys busted their ass naturally only to essentially be robbed of what should've been rightfully theirs.

Something to think about

+ a whole bunch

i'd give ya karma if i had any!

Steroids used by anyone other than a medical patient ....is cheating!

I'm "Cheating" old age with JustAddMuscle supps ...and it's working.

Barry Bonds "Cheated" and smacked out more homers than anyone.

People use AAS to "Cheat" having to lift a ton of weights they wouldn't normally be able to lift naturally.

...So it lends itself that the actual nature of AAS setroids is to "cheat" nature itself! So if there is a Natty Competition, you can bet that there will be people who want to "cheat nature" and win this competition with super-nature AAS. This would be a way to win a competition (like anyone would want to do) and have people think you did it 100% naturally.

We "cheat" in various aspects of life. What we personally gain from our cheating determines if we ever do the same thing again. Would barry Bonds ever give up what he has achived to go back and do it all over again naturally? ...I don't think so.

BTW: Any forum who locks a thread and then RELEASES the thread after further review deserves full credit. Many forums will mistakenly lock a thread and just leave it that way even after proven wrong by posters just out of pride. THESE are the forums that suck and die. It takes BIGGER balls to unlock a thread after further review of compelling posts. ...To me, this speaks volumes for EF and sets them apart from the others.

Give them the credit they deserve for making it right. ...They didn't "cheat".

Birdman

Top Bottom