Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Can Stop The Steelers

Indy is a MAYBE at best, but otherwise no one. If the Colts can't stop the Steelers from making the big show then the Steelers will be our Super Bowl Champs. The NFC has no one who can even come close to putting up a fight against the Iron Curtain.

dirty~d~ said:
Indy is a MAYBE at best, but otherwise no one. If the Colts can't stop the Steelers from making the big show then the Steelers will be our Super Bowl Champs. The NFC has no one who can even come close to putting up a fight against the Iron Curtain.
IMO this is very true. however just on how the teams matchup im thinkgin the pats will beat indy. but i think the steelers will be our champs assuming they stay injury free

Pittsburgh looks SOLID. They have their shit together on both sides of the ball. Indy has a great offense, but their D is a little weak in spots. The Jets have a good D, but they have some holes in the offense. NE... they needed more UMPH coming into the playoffs. The weekend off might hurt their chances of advancing. The Falcons (IMO) are a silent, but potentially deadly, team.

My Super Bowl prediction: Pittsburgh 30 Atlanta 23

4everhung said:
I was impressed enough with the Jet's D
they beat 1 team with above a 500 record, san diego and they beat them twice. the first time they were 1-0. sorry but not this time, if they win its becuz pittsburgh chokes and thats very unlikely

Top Bottom