Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who actually thinks the jets have a chance this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter hog#head#cheese
  • Start date Start date
I'm sure Jets are gonna have their ups and downs, but they'll be ok. hopefully they make the playoffs....

ortiz34 said:
No way bro

12-4
book it

10-6 or 11-5 i'm thinking.

we'll lose to the pats at least once, maybe the chargers, probably the bills once, 1 random scrub team, and seattle (we can never beat those bums in seattle). titans @ tennessee might be tough too

easy schedule though. anytime you play the dolphins twice, the niners, bengals, chiefs, arizona, oakland and a weak broncos team you're gonna win a few games. we also play the rams and i think they'll suck this year. that o-line is garbage without pace and bulger is washed up

Megalomaniac said:
the madden curse will be upon them, mark my words.

they don't need a curse

They need to buy a mirror so they can see the Washington Redskins of the past 10 years when they look into it

calveless wonder said:
it's funny how much you worry about another team. i've seen like 2 giants related posts and 800 jets posts by you.

sounds like a fan who's conceded the season already :D

no, not really, ny giants chances of winning a superbowl alot better than the jets and that's a fact. bet the farm on it that the jets aren't winning shit.

jets have a chance to goto the playoffs as a wild card .. i dont seem them winning the division or doing anything special in the playoffs

Aug 29 2008 11:49AM
Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports New York Jets LB Vernon Gholston was a disappointment for the team throughout the preseason. Gholston made little impact in the team's preseason game Thursday, Aug. 28, recording just three tackles with no sacks or pressures.

OLOLOL
Mike Mamula
Brian Bosworth redux

Pats got Mayo who has played siiiiiiiiiiiiick

Top Bottom