Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who actually thinks the jets have a chance this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter hog#head#cheese
  • Start date Start date
calveless wonder said:
might want to do some research before makign that comment.

they picked up two pro bowl offensive lineman on top of the two young studs they already have. Their guards last year were terrible and swiss cheese like, and the youngins regressed

you also haven't seen their schedule. it's a piece of cake.

you don't go 6-10 with an easy schedule, a hall of fame quarterback who can still do it, a severely upgraded offensive line and a top 10 defense. Kerry rhodes is one of the best safeties in the league and they have HUGE linebackers
I recant my statement...
Not a jets fan, but nothing against them...
They will be much better than the chefs... the team I grew up watching... so
I can't really talk shit.

calveless wonder said:
this thread was obviously intended solely to piss me off

good job. i'll bump it in week 16-17

nef, seaking420...where's my reinforcements? :)

i think vernon gholston's gonna eat people's heads. . .

2dh8igp.jpg

digimon7068 said:
i think vernon gholston's gonna eat people's heads. . .

2dh8igp.jpg

when he grasps the defense. I like what he has to say in interviews. Definetely an intelligent and genuine dude to go along with the immense physical stature. He admitted to being a little overwhelmed by the adjustment to the NFL at first and i think it'll take time for him to really come into his own.

i predict a pretty good 2nd half of the season for him. the 1st half he'll just try to figure things out. jets have enough depth at LB so it doesn't matter. Harris, Calvin pace, Bryan Thomas (he kinda sucks..gholston will take his spot)

calveless wonder said:
this thread was obviously intended solely to piss me off

good job. i'll bump it in week 16-17

nef, seaking420...where's my reinforcements? :)

after the dolphins beat them your gonna wear my nutsack as your avatar for a week

Top Bottom