Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who actually thinks the jets have a chance this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter hog#head#cheese
  • Start date Start date
H

hog#head#cheese

Than you should probably put down the crack pipe,Just sayin

Doesn't their offensive line suck?
Dude should have stayed a packer...
They got a hell of a coach, but I don't think he will pull off the magic they did 2 years ago.
6-10. IMO.

-Ariel- said:
They got a hell of a coach, but I don't think he will pull off the magic they did 2 years ago.
6-10. IMO.

they picked up some HUGE picks in the off season.

10-6 at least

farve actually had a chance to streets named after him and statues being built instead he chose to finish with a high school caliber football team

hog#head#cheese said:
farve actually had a chance to streets named after him and statues being built instead he chose to finish with a high school caliber football team

didnt they make madden 09 after him??? what a blow..... lol

Jets should not even be in the NFL arena ball is more their speed

-Ariel- said:
6-10. IMO.

might want to do some research before makign that comment.

they picked up two pro bowl offensive lineman on top of the two young studs they already have. Their guards last year were terrible and swiss cheese like, and the youngins regressed

you also haven't seen their schedule. it's a piece of cake.

you don't go 6-10 with an easy schedule, a hall of fame quarterback who can still do it, a severely upgraded offensive line and a top 10 defense. Kerry rhodes is one of the best safeties in the league and they have HUGE linebackers

If you don't know who David Harris is, you will know this season. he got robbed of defensive rookie of the year last year. Played in 6 games less than Willis and had BETTER numbers in that limited time. not even ortiz can dispute that

Top Bottom