Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Dont know if anybody here heard about this. After all, it was racism against a white person (which, by most accounts, doesnt exist).

Tennessee Rep. Stacey Campfield attempted to join the local black caucus, and was denied twice based on the color of his skin. Following that, the NAACP called for HIS resignation after he complained that being denied a membership was unconstitutional and racist.

What fucking hypocrites.

He should have watched Soul Man first.

Really 'do, having grown up in West Philly and being on the receiving end of a shit ton of racist remarks and acts, I can't believe educated people would act that way and keep that fire buning.

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Lumberg said:

White lawmaker excluded from black caucus
Angry politician compares Black Legislative Caucus to KKK

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A white Tennessee lawmaker lamenting his exclusion from the state’s Black Legislative Caucus claimed Tuesday the group was less accommodating that even the Ku Klux Klan.

“My understanding is that the KKK doesn’t even ban members by race,” said Rep. Stacey Campfield, adding that the KKK “has less racist bylaws” than the black lawmakers’ group.

The freshman Republican from Knoxville was rebuffed earlier this year when he asked for the Black Caucus’ bylaws and inquired about joining. There are 18 black state lawmakers in Tennessee.

i always wanted to do the same thing on my college campus...never had the balls to though, plus I'm sure i would have been harrassed

There's a bigger message here.

what about people who are "half black" or "1/3rd" black. Or people who have black ancestory. They can't join? They're not ... "black enough" or "colored" enough? What about asians, hispanics, american indians, half-whites?

NAACP is one of the most racist organizations around. An asian man can't even get a high profile position in that organization. The top brass are all full-on black. A circle fully closed to anyone who's anything less than that.

They should change the name of "colored" to "black". NAABP.

Definitely sounds racist to me. I'd like to hear their side of the story.

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

biteme said:
Definitely sounds racist to me. I'd like to hear their side of the story.
He's white. Thats their honest-to-god official statement when they turned him down...twice.

Top Bottom