Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do you apply your RS Transaderm testosterone gel, Testim, Androgel, etc.?

Where do you apply your RS Transaderm testosterone gel and the like?

• Shoulders

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Scrotum

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Neck

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Arm Pits

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Chest

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
I just started Axiron, after Androgel was a waste. My skin is too thick for Androgel, according to the doc.
A big trouble is that Axiron makes my pits itch like a SOB. So now I put it on the tops of my feet, and some where my biceps insert my shoulder.

The scrotum has 5x the absorption of any other area of the body. Scrotal skin is different than other skin. If a product has an alcohol base it will burn if applied to this area.
The scalp and forehead are about 3x. Alcohol based products may burn if applied to this area as well. You must be bald to apply to the scalp.
Arm pits, inner elbows and inner knees are about 2x.
The rest of the body, for the most part is 1x or about 10% absorption.
The problem with the top of feet, is that once you put on your socks it gets absorbed into the fabric instead of the skin. I guess you could go barefoot for a couple hours.
You can enhance absorption with the use of DSMO or PhloGel Ultra. I have tested PhloGel Ultra, and for me it enhances the absorption of Androgel by about 50%.

Top Bottom