Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When the wifey catches you...

Glad to hear all is well now davidryan1. I recently started my first test e cycle and didnt tell my gf. Just yesterday I asked if she would mind if I did a cycle and to my surprise she was supportive about it. Her only concern is me controlling my anger, but my temper has gotten a lot better since I started the test.

We were packing last Friday for a family trip and low and behold- I slipped. I thought I cleverly hid my kit inside my boots, but really it was sticking out like a giant dick. So- she took the boys and said she was never coming back, but as you know- they always do so they can keep bitching. While I had her here I asked for 10 minutes to present my case on how steroids are unfairly represented in the media- and after fumbling through terrible videos by the Hodge Twins- I said ,"Wait, let me show you the forum I go to for advice." I scrolled through recent and past posts, letting her read aloud how we conduct ourselves here- and it was the difference maker. She was blown away by how professional our members are. Before that, all she could relate this to was The Situation and the other douche bags of the Jersey Shore. So thank you all for helping me continue my lifestyle. You guys saved my ass and possible my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad to hear you settled things, but if your wife is so easy to leave you, I would suggest you consider some other factors when dealing with her going into the future.:coffee: good luck and hope all goes well for you.

I made a similar comment earlier. With a WIFE I can understand and respect if you want to be open and 100% honest
but with someone who is just a GF,,NEVER,,,EVER!!!!

This is very true! Best AAS relationship advice! Girlfriends can and most likely will get crazy. And if they have this type of info on you, it can get ugly. I've read/heard too many stories of crazy ex GFs in regards to this.

I made a similar comment earlier. With a WIFE I can understand and respect if you want to be open and 100% honest
but with someone who is just a GF,,NEVER,,,EVER!!!!

if you juice, lift and eat right its obvious to anyone who isn't a dummy that you are on juice. if a girl is too dumb to put 2+2 together then she probably isn't for me anyway. now if you are only after drunk girls then its a different story

That God's to hear like Steve thought my girl now wide knew up front now she can tell when I'm on without even telling her and just from how I smell... she says I smell diff on but can't put a finger on what it is... Would this be all the test putting out pheromones?

Lmao- before she knew she kept smelling me saying,"I don't know what it is, but you just smell... You smell like a MAN!".

Damn right.

glad to hear you settled things, but if your wife is so easy to leave you, I would suggest you consider some other factors when dealing with her going into the future.:coffee: good luck and hope all goes well for you.

Well she only left for 2 days. Plus if I was dumb enough to post how ridiculously hot she is- you'd wait it out like I did.

And just so everyone knows- we're in our mid twenties- not 40's. These things still happen haha.

Lmao- before she knew she kept smelling me saying,"I don't know what it is, but you just smell... You smell like a MAN!".

Damn right.

I've never got this. Gonna ask my gf if i smell like a man.. she has told me my cum tastes different when on cycle

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom