Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the most HGH you can inject at one time?

doublefister said:
I didnt mean the most you can do in a day but the most you can do in one injection. If people are using up to 18IU's a day then I am assuming there are doing at least 9IU's at a time.

I read something somewhere that stated that you could only "digest" about 2-3 IU's every 2-4 hours. And anything more than 3 IUs at one time would be a waste. Spread it out. Sorry for not having a reference.

yeah...i would spread it out...i use 4iu eod 2 and 2...but i am interested about this shocking th system thing....Also i have heard that it is good to inject at night for mass building...even though that is when natural gh is produced you body cant produce more than and 1iu so if you give it 3 and then go to bed it will be that much better growth over night..and if you do it eod it shouldnt shut you down to hard...i dunno

many mixed reviews obviously... I dont inject at night time mainly because I dont want to prevent my body from producing GH. If I was to inject every 2-4 hours that would be crazy if I was doin anything over 8IU's a day.

I am working my way up to 8 maybe even 10IU's eod and want to know whats best.

The first time I heard about use of higher doses, it had nothing to do with "shocking the system" or anything like that. I was all about mimicing the body's production of gh when its at its highest growth faze: childhood.

Apparently a child's body doesn't crank out gh at a steady dose, but ocassionallly blasts the body with huge doses and then doesn't produce any for several more days.

taoiron said:
I use 4 IU ED… 2 about 10 am and 2 around 8:30 pm… It keeps me pretty lean and the sides are not to bad!!

I am also interested in the higher dosage with a less frequent injection schedule.. Sounds interesting..

Taoiron

I'm sorry for my ignorance bro but what are the temp sides with HGH?

damn...I'm doomed. Maybe I have poor circulation but I usually always wake up in the middle of the night with one hand or whole arm sleep...I have to move it several times to wake him up lol so that means with HGH I'll have to amputate it? lol

if you use 16 ius daily every other day you will see results in 2 weeks you will gain tons of mass but 1/2 is water i use it very heavy 16 iu every day or everyother day ill put on 20 pounds in 2-4 weeks lose 1/2 as alot of its water but then im up a solid 8-10 all in 2-4 weeks its really unbelievable

in my opinion if you use 4ius youll never see the results for months i took 2-4ius for like 4 months felt a little leaner at the end what a waste of money i feel all the results i got were from the regular juice i was taking with it and it was by Rx so iknow it was real.

finalabs said:
if you use 16 ius daily every other day you will see results in 2 weeks you will gain tons of mass but 1/2 is water i use it very heavy 16 iu every day or everyother day ill put on 20 pounds in 2-4 weeks lose 1/2 as alot of its water but then im up a solid 8-10 all in 2-4 weeks its really unbelievable

in my opinion if you use 4ius youll never see the results for months i took 2-4ius for like 4 months felt a little leaner at the end what a waste of money i feel all the results i got were from the regular juice i was taking with it and it was by Rx so iknow it was real.

So were you doing injections twice a day 8IU's at a time?

Top Bottom