Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell is Microsoft's focus anymore?

I never played the 1st.

I am having trouble getting to the online play due to the shitty PS3 controller.

The layout blows and the analog sticks don't have enough tension resistance in them.

On the games subject...started playing Battle Field 2 MP and its a lot of fun(except for the shitty shitty controller.)with all the different stationary weapons and vehicles, its a lot funner than MW 2.

Yeah the sticks are close together but it's completely possible to dominate with them. The less tension is a good thing since when the sensitivity is cranked up it's easier to make smaller movements without wonky aiming from having to push harder. I guess it's a preference thing. When Move comes out shooters will be just point and pull the trigger.

Nimbus, you stuck in '07? lol.

Yeah the sticks are close together but it's completely possible to dominate with them. The less tension is a good thing since when the sensitivity is cranked up it's easier to make smaller movements without wonky aiming from having to push harder. I guess it's a preference thing. When Move comes out shooters will be just point and pull the trigger.

Nimbus, you stuck in '07? lol.

The sensitivity can be cranked up and does help but there is a sense of "detachment" with the controls. I was playing BF 2 and when you move with the left stick it feels like you are floating or walking on ice instead of walking or running.

The sensitivity can be cranked up and does help but there is a sense of "detachment" with the controls. I was playing BF 2 and when you move with the left stick it feels like you are floating or walking on ice instead of walking or running.

That would be due to the game's design ie animation, head bob, etc. For instance Killzone 2 feels like you're lugging gear around with every step, tip toe to full out run. When you jump in the light you can see your shadow heave up and down with the motion. Admittedly there is some input lag but is really only noticeable when you look for it. That's one of the main issues they've corrected for Killzone 3; making controls more CoD responsive yet retaining a sense of weight that makes the gameplay feel unique.

That would be due to the game's design ie animation, head bob, etc. For instance Killzone 2 feels like you're lugging gear around with every step, tip toe to full out run. When you jump in the light you can see your shadow heave up and down with the motion. Admittedly there is some input lag but is really only noticeable when you look for it. That's one of the main issues they've corrected for Killzone 3; making controls more CoD responsive yet retaining a sense of weight that makes the gameplay feel unique.

Probably varies from game to game..I noticed it with Resistance 2 also. when you stop if feels like you slide a tiny bit.

A highly underrated feature is the sound...I don't know if its the blu ray or what but BF 2 is the most impressive sounding game I have ever heard.

Probably varies from game to game..I noticed it with Resistance 2 also. when you stop if feels like you slide a tiny bit.

A highly underrated feature is the sound...I don't know if its the blu ray or what but BF 2 is the most impressive sounding game I have ever heard.

Do you have 7.1? Killzone 2's sound is the best I've heard on a console shooter. Punchy weapon sounds, plenty of ambient effects, explosions, soundtrack, etc.

Do you have 7.1? Killzone 2's sound is the best I've heard on a console shooter. Punchy weapon sounds, plenty of ambient effects, explosions, soundtrack, etc.

No had to get rid of the 5.1 system...I have a 7 month old that grabs everything.

bought a Sony sound bar with sub woofer....actually sounds really good close to a 5.1 system.

Have you played BF 2?

The tanks,choppers,planes,etc...are nuts. a tank rolls by you and you hear the rumble(and feel it in the controller), it fires off its cannon BOOM.

No had to get rid of the 5.1 system...I have a 7 month old that grabs everything.

bought a Sony sound bar with sub woofer....actually sounds really good close to a 5.1 system.

Have you played BF 2?

The tanks,choppers,planes,etc...are nuts. a tank rolls by you and you hear the rumble(and feel it in the controller), it fires off its cannon BOOM.

Sounds good. I have heard it's a lot better than MW2.

Before I played it..I would have said no way.

But it really is a better game, sound,maps are above and beyond better,weapons, vehicles etc.

The times I have played their feels to be a lot more teamwork going on too.

Yeah it's supposed to be more balanced, ie noobs have to actually develop skill before they can dominate lol.

Top Bottom