Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell is Microsoft's focus anymore?

Just mostly off of windows 7 didn't Microsoft have better quarter numbers than Apple? I'd love to have a tablet with a digitizer and a capacitive touchscreen. I have an ipad and a tablet PC right now, something to merge the two worlds would be amazingly functional. Motion slates just dont do it. 3/4G, bluetoof, wifi, and a little smaller than the ipad would be perfect IMO

I fear the red rings of death every time I turn on my XBOX. Luckily I haven't had a reason to turn it on in about a year.

I have both PS3 and XBOX 360 and the PS3 kicks the shit out of it in every way. Minus the on-line, but I don't play anything on-line so fuck those tards.

the majority of people play it for online now.. so i hear. that was the top reason people crossed over. ps3 is superior hardware for sure, but we all know that doesnt always make for a win.

I have both PS3 and XBOX 360 and the PS3 kicks the shit out of it in every way. Minus the on-line, but I don't play anything on-line so fuck those tards.

Troll-Face-PS3-HAS-NO-GAMES.jpg

i actually totally agree with you for once

and the online play isnt even that terrible with certain games anymore. like with madden and such or COD it's fine

Top Bottom