Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell is Microsoft's focus anymore?

Speaking of microcrap. Just great, my toshiba windows 7 occassionally loses audio when playing back something. I have to go to services and reset audio service. Great operating system, can't even get reliable audio. Wonder if mac's have problems like this.

good thing pc's are cheap though google may change that with android netbooks.

c

had my imac 8-9 months now and have yet to have a single problem at all. Still as fast as the day i took it out of the box.

i would think x360 and related ventures are their strongest shit right now

Not by a long shot. Their games/devices division has actually been criticized as lagging too far behind their business software and even network software, lowering the bottom line too much for some investors' comfort. Windows 7 just passed 200 million licenses after only 9 months on the market. Even with all the price drops I don't think they've sold half that on Xbox and Xbox 360 combined in the last 9 years.

i actually totally agree with you for once

and the online play isnt even that terrible with certain games anymore. like with madden and such or COD it's fine

Superior(if it even is)hardware means fuck all if it is so difficult to develop for.

I have all 3 systems...wii is fuckin kiddie garbage, even Sony(although not directly)has basically admitted to fucking up by making their own technology instead of using what developers are used to. The PS4 will not have "Cell" technology.

stop using fucked up overly hard to develop for hardware.

Redesign the controller..its terrible..just admit it already.

revamp the online play..its terrible..just admit it already.

Xbox Live's community features/structure are why many think it's better. That plus a year head start is what saved them this gen. If it was really all that great though they'd be the ones getting Steam support, not PS3. Nobody ragged on the PS3 more than Gabe Newell. Nobody expected him to end up apologizing for it either, at E3 no less lol.

As for Cell tech, PS3 is still hacker free. If I was an investor something like that would influence me. The 360 is like the PC's younger brother when it comes to piracy. The PC-based developer-friendly tech in the 360 has also pretty much seen its best days already. They improve in some places, like textures, but other game assets have to be scaled back or struggle to run smoothly. Gears of War 2 was a good example. Same with Allen Wake. Meanwhile PS3 games keep on improving. Devs have been saying they've maxed out the Cell for a couple years now yet every exclusive someone makes they find ways to improve. Even multiplats like RAGE and Crysis 2 are reported as looking/running better on PS3 now. Although lot of that could also be attributed simply to better developers.

But yeah as soon as Kaz took over as head of SCEA the first thing he called for was developer input on the hardware side of things for the next system.

I dug Resistance 2 though Hansel.

I thought it was ok. It's funny because most people who loved the first one hated the 2nd. I did think the 2nd was kinda half assed as far as the campaign (lots of shit textures for instance, bland story, only a few decent weapons), but the MP was better in some respects. Insomniac is working on a new PS3 exclusive. Hopefully they learned to take more time with it this time lol.

I thought it was ok. It's funny because most people who loved the first one hated the 2nd. I did think the 2nd was kinda half assed as far as the campaign (lots of shit textures for instance, bland story, only a few decent weapons), but the MP was better in some respects. Insomniac is working on a new PS3 exclusive. Hopefully they learned to take more time with it this time lol.

I never played the 1st.

I am having trouble getting to the online play due to the shitty PS3 controller.

The layout blows and the analog sticks don't have enough tension resistance in them.

On the games subject...started playing Battle Field 2 MP and its a lot of fun(except for the shitty shitty controller.)with all the different stationary weapons and vehicles, its a lot funner than MW 2.

Top Bottom