Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell is Microsoft's focus anymore?

the majority of people play it for online now.. so i hear. that was the top reason people crossed over. ps3 is superior hardware for sure, but we all know that doesnt always make for a win.

Superior(if it even is)hardware means fuck all if it is so difficult to develop for.

I have all 3 systems...wii is fuckin kiddie garbage, even Sony(although not directly)has basically admitted to fucking up by making their own technology instead of using what developers are used to. The PS4 will not have "Cell" technology.

stop using fucked up overly hard to develop for hardware.

Redesign the controller..its terrible..just admit it already.

revamp the online play..its terrible..just admit it already.

mac rules!

+1
mbook pro is getting fixed, getting it later this week.
It broke a fall. Using windows 7 on a toshiba sateelite.
It's nice. Makes up totally for vista.

Still I miss the mac. That said, glad I'm not an Iphone user.

+1
mbook pro is getting fixed, getting it later this week.
It broke a fall. Using windows 7 on a toshiba sateelite.
It's nice. Makes up totally for vista.

Still I miss the mac. That said, glad I'm not an Iphone user.

you don't like the iphone?

Speaking of microcrap. Just great, my toshiba windows 7 occassionally loses audio when playing back something. I have to go to services and reset audio service. Great operating system, can't even get reliable audio. Wonder if mac's have problems like this.

good thing pc's are cheap though google may change that with android netbooks.

c

Speaking of microcrap. Just great, my toshiba windows 7 occassionally loses audio when playing back something. I have to go to services and reset audio service. Great operating system, can't even get reliable audio. Wonder if mac's have problems like this.

good thing pc's are cheap though google may change that with android netbooks.

c

macs dont have problems.

Top Bottom