Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what the hell happened to the celtics?

Wulfgar said:
no I am watching the entire games
they are playing great
but seriously..wtf? what did they win? 35 games all season?
8 games UNDER 500 vs a 66 and 16 celtics team with Garnett, pierce and Allen

it is pretty amazing

that's irrelevant. the knicks in 99 barely squeaked in the playoffs. they upset the #1 seed heat(first time it ever happened), manhandled the hawks and then beat the pacers.

if patrick didn't tear his ACL they might have had a shot against the spurs

they're a good, athletic, talented team these hawks. and they're a much better team with a real PG in bibby. Not to mention it took a bit for Al Horford to adjust the NBA

choking like the Patriots. Maybe they need somebody to film the Hawks bench and steal signals?

I wouldn't be feeling yourself over that series bro......the hawks "exposed" the celtics. Now they gotta go see the king.......and if they get past him, they probably gotta see the bad boys. I thought they were supposed to "breeze" to the conference finals?

redsamurai said:
I wouldn't be feeling yourself over that series bro......the hawks "exposed" the celtics. Now they gotta go see the king.......and if they get past him, they probably gotta see the bad boys. I thought they were supposed to "breeze" to the conference finals?

blah blah blah

you obviously didn't see any of the games

MightyMouse69 said:
blah blah blah

you obviously didn't see any of the games

careful, if you wish too hard upon a star.........well..........you won't get what you wish for. You new england fans need to remember back to the 31st of january.......tsk tsk.

:lmao: it will never get old.

redsamurai said:
careful, if you wish too hard upon a star.........well..........you won't get what you wish for. You new england fans need to remember back to the 31st of january.......tsk tsk.

:lmao: it will never get old.

basically, for a couple games, the ball simply wouldn't fall for the Celts, for the Hawks it was like a magnet.

Sometimes it goes that way.

I'd rather have my teams in the playoffs and lose then have none.

Top Bottom