Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what the hell happened to the celtics?

Spurs already cost me a lot of k this year. I seemed to be cursed betting NBA, if you want the Spurs to lose just give me some k to bet on them, I'm 5 for 15 with my NBA bets.

calveless wonder said:
I honestly think the hornets are going to the finals and will win the championship.

that team plays good D and chris paul is a real leader.

both things you need to win a championship. It's not like byron scott hasn't coached in the finals before either.

They'll beat the lakers if they play them. The spurs may be their only real threat

lol

too bad I already raped your k from last NFL season or I'd take that bet and give you some good odds.

PuddleMonkey said:
lol

too bad I already raped your k from last NFL season or I'd take that bet and give you some good odds.

i guess you can ignore the fact they're raping dallas and pretty much beat every elite team in the west. LA BARELY had a better record for the top seed

Dallas gets raped every year come playoffs, thats nothing special. Maybe if they meet LA we'll have a little bet on that series alone.

PuddleMonkey said:
Dallas gets raped every year come playoffs, thats nothing special. Maybe if they meet LA we'll have a little bet on that series alone.

That would be the WCF if they both make it past the 2nd round.

if the hornets lose at all it'll be next round to the spurs.

i am diappointed in the celts

I really want to see garnett get a ring
Ive followed that guys career since he came into the league.
he has paid his dues

celts need to pull their heads up out their asses. Hawks shouldnt even be in the same building with them

Wulfgar said:
i am diappointed in the celts

I really want to see garnett get a ring
Ive followed that guys career since he came into the league.
he has paid his dues

celts need to pull their heads up out their asses. Hawks shouldnt even be in the same building with them
you haven't been watching these last two
hawk's are hustling
playing like a stirred up bee hive

PeterProud said:
you haven't been watching these last two
hawk's are hustling
playing like a stirred up bee hive
no I am watching the entire games
they are playing great
but seriously..wtf? what did they win? 35 games all season?
8 games UNDER 500 vs a 66 and 16 celtics team with Garnett, pierce and Allen

it is pretty amazing

Top Bottom