Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what the hell happened to the celtics?

Faizakafez said:
Atlanta played good both games.. Smith and J.J were unstoppable.

Personally i think the celts were over-rated.

I don't know.......I saw alot of their games when I was back in the states. That team was ridiculous. They looked like one of the best coached teams I've ever seen. Their passing is ridiculous......defense and especially their defensive rebounding is just stupid. And it's not one guy doing it all. They were punking alot of the best teams even in the west.

Pistons look like they're strugglin too........what the fuck is going on? I thought my cavs would be lucky to make it past the wizards. But if things stand the way they are, they look like they might have a chance to be eastern conference champs again.

The hawks are a tough team man when they play well...stepping it up.

at least at home

i'd like to see the celts lose just so boston fans can STFU.

there's ALOT of young talent on that atlanta roster. Josh smith and JJ are great players. I love josh smith's game...he used to be very one dimensional but now the kid can do everything on both ends of the court. He had 7 BLOCKS tonight
Then you got bibby, horford, marvin williams and josh childress.
If they keep rising to the occasion they can certainly beat them. These two wins should help their confidence tremendously. That building was rocking tonight...been a long time since there's been playoff basketball in the ATL

wilkins.jpg

Yeah no shit, I'm fuckin tired of new england fans. "however".....I would root for the celtics over the spurs if that final came to be. I hate the spurs hardcore.

calveless wonder said:
The hawks are a tough team man when they play well...stepping it up.

at least at home

i'd like to see the celts lose just so boston fans can STFU.

there's ALOT of young talent on that atlanta roster. Josh smith and JJ are great players. I love josh smith's game...he used to be very one dimensional but now the kid can do everything on both ends of the court. He had 7 BLOCKS tonight
Then you got bibby, horford, marvin williams and josh childress.
If they keep rising to the occasion they can certainly beat them. These two wins should help their confidence tremendously. That building was rocking tonight...been a long time since there's been playoff basketball in the ATL

I honestly think the hornets are going to the finals and will win the championship.

that team plays good D and chris paul is a real leader.

both things you need to win a championship. It's not like byron scott hasn't coached in the finals before either.

They'll beat the lakers if they play them. The spurs may be their only real threat

Top Bottom