Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What are you listening to????

JKurz1

Banned
I need to make a new CD for a spinning class that will have a variety of different generations in the class.......gimme some good tunes, slow, fast, rap, rock, whatever............
 
Stuff like Six Feet Under - Torture Killer. Got all their albums on an MP3 cd. A good way to block out the gym music. Not much variety there though. Good if you want to go disemboweling on a saturday night.
 
WalkingBeast said:
Stuff like Six Feet Under - Torture Killer. Got all their albums on an MP3 cd. A good way to block out the gym music. Not much variety there though. Good if you want to go disemboweling on a saturday night.


very nice.

I hear whatever the gym plays, I dont really listen to it. If I did bring in an mp3 player or something I would play Slayer, Sodom, Megadeth, Deicide, some Dying Fetus...
 
UA_Iron said:
very nice.

I hear whatever the gym plays, I dont really listen to it. If I did bring in an mp3 player or something I would play Slayer, Sodom, Megadeth, Deicide, some Dying Fetus...


Good shit!! Im always looking for music to get the adrenaline pulsing. I blast pantera or six feet under in my car while driving to the gym, then listen to it on the MP3 player while working out.
 
WalkingBeast said:
Good shit!! Im always looking for music to get the adrenaline pulsing. I blast pantera or six feet under in my car while driving to the gym, then listen to it on the MP3 player while working out.


oh yeah definitely man, driving is always a time for METAL.

Check out Dying Fetus, I think you'd like them. Get the album "Destroy the Opposition"
 
MsBeverlyHills said:
fast stuff I run to-- Jet, Franz Ferdinand, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Offspring, the Strokes, White Stripes.

lol, u consider those fast bands, lol. offspring is the best one out of that group. chili peppers if ur high as fuck, the stripes just blow moneky ass, i like jet, but those franz ferdinand fags are the worst, the drummer doesnt even have a 5 peice drum set. he has no Toms and one crash he uses as a ride

metallica, slipknot, iced earth, anykind of metal bands are fast


lol spinning?
 
TheOak84 said:
lol, u consider those fast bands, lol. offspring is the best one out of that group. chili peppers if ur high as fuck, the stripes just blow moneky ass, i like jet, but those franz ferdinand fags are the worst, the drummer doesnt even have a 5 peice drum set. he has no Toms and one crash he uses as a ride

metallica, slipknot, iced earth, anykind of metal bands are fast


lol spinning?

"lol spinning?" exactly :) slipknot or mudvayne in a spining class would drive out all the peeps over 30!!! LOL. Serioulsy- Metal is great in the gym hitting weights- just not in classes w/the less hardcore athletes. (I used to teach step & believe me- they want top 10 rock stuff).
 
Last edited:
The Streets 1st album "Original Pirate Material", Essential Mix-Infusion, live in Melbourne, Slipknot "Vol 3.The subliminal verses",36 Crazyfists "A Snow Capped Romance",Hank Williams III- various mixes I have made, Clutch- Pure Rock Fury..etc ect..
 
for spinning I'd have thought pop-dance would work best, some britney & beyonce remixes and stuff like that.. certainly nothing too scary for the over 40's housewives who make up the bulk of aerobics classes
 
It depends what I feel like.

I have a few trance mixes -- various dj's.

I have a few hardcore mixes -- pantera, slayer, disturbed, mudvayne, etc.

I have a few rap/hip hop mixes -- 50cent (g-unit), 2pac, eminem, dre, etc.
 
MsBeverlyHills said:
"lol spinning?" exactly :) slipknot or mudvayne in a spining class would drive out all the peeps over 30!!! LOL. Serioulsy- Metal is great in the gym hitting weights- just not in classes w/the less hardcore athletes. (I used to teach step & believe me- they want top 10 rock stuff).

good points lol. i missed the point of this thread, i thought jkurz wanted some music for him personally..sorry dude dont think my suggestions would help ya!!!!!! :chomp:
 
wnt2bBeast said:
good points lol. i missed the point of this thread, i thought jkurz wanted some music for him personally..sorry dude dont think my suggestions would help ya!!!!!! :chomp:

ya, the title of the thread and the post dont match up... if i took a spinning class, i wouldnt listen to anything. i dont listen to anything when i work out. id have a friend come to the class with me though, so i wouldnt be bored.

metallica rules!
 
hahah, yeah after reading the first thread I think jkurz should not take my music recommendations unless he wants people's heads to explode.
 
Hi, although I feel that some good 'ole metal music is good for the mp3 player, Im finding that I loving the high energy breakbeat stuff I download off the newsgroups. DJ's like Hyper and Hybrid are so hype, I get great workouts with mixes like that.

-Just my 2 cents.
 
bad religion
rancid
dropkick murphys
pennywise
black label society
propaghandi
lagwagon
guttermouth
lars frederikson
diesel boy
bouncing souls
some old metallica
NOFX
 
chili peps

maybe try some beanie man or sean paul

black eyed peas shud have energy

kevin lyttle - turn me on !

california love
 
My choices of music...

Numetal & Metalcore: Atreyu, Dillinger Escape Plan, DownTheSun, SkyCameFalling (<3), Zao, Caliban, System Of A Down, Spineshank, As I Lay Dying, Hatebreed (one song, Perseverance. The rest of their shit sounds the exact fucking same), Alove For Enemies, Converge, Curlupanddie, In Dying Days, Lollipop Lust Kill, Hopesfall, Ill Nino, Korn (some stuff), Mudvayne, Slipknot, Rob Zombie, Nothingface, Slaves On Dope, Static-X...just to name a few.

Rap: Eminem. That's really it. His lyrics just motivate me in a lot of songs.

Techno: Dark Soho. If anyone likes techno, which not most do, download his song called Combustion. And Aggressive. Both get me fuckin' pumped.
 
Trance music is the best for the gym IMO.
But then again I am Israeli and we have a thing for trance here. :)
Definitely for spinning Trance and House style of electronic would be perfect.
 
Top Bottom