Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What’s next for fat loss?

Detective31

New member
Hi guys sort of a bit of a newbie here but been around the game a long time. Blasting and cruising on Cyp…with significant amount of time blasting but following blood work and other measures to keep health pretty well in check. Was on test (300mgs/wk) mast (300mg per wk) GH (18ius per week) and monjaro (7.5mg per week). Keep tightening up diet. Mostly fast paced heavy weight/low rep supersets. I have gotten body fat down to the point where my abs keep fading in and out. Can’t seem to keep the trend headed downwards. My blood sugar is tightly controlled between the diet and monjaro but I think the GH has been causing some insulin resistance because fasting insulin was high even though fasting glucose, A1c etc are all in an optimal range. So I have dropped the GH and added some metformin (1000mgs per day). Trying to figure out where to go from here to continue body fat heading down instead of oscillating back and forth between abs and blurred out abs. Some of the shift can be water and I’m trying to get my water balance better in check but there is still fat to lose, from just below the belly button a slight bit and then some love handles still.

Wondering what’s the next area to focus on to make the next bridge down? Obviously try to keep tightening up diet. But where do I go from here in terms of compounds that might make the difference. Orals like Anavar etc usually treat me well for both fat loss and hardness but kill my lipids so trying to lay off there.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Derective31
 
Hey mate, just my personal experience kind of had similar situation to you.

I increased my cardio big time, 20min hard on the cardio bike before every lifting session & try hit 20k steps a day. Compound wise I’ve started SLU-PP322 10MG daily recently & I think it’s definitely helping, Abs are well & truly popping now

Hope you find something that works for you all the best brother !
 
Hey mate, just my personal experience kind of had similar situation to you.

I increased my cardio big time, 20min hard on the cardio bike before every lifting session & try hit 20k steps a day. Compound wise I’ve started SLU-PP322 10MG daily recently & I think it’s definitely helping, Abs are well & truly popping now

Hope you find something that works for you all the best brother !
Thanks MJL!
 
Hi guys sort of a bit of a newbie here but been around the game a long time. Blasting and cruising on Cyp…with significant amount of time blasting but following blood work and other measures to keep health pretty well in check. Was on test (300mgs/wk) mast (300mg per wk) GH (18ius per week) and monjaro (7.5mg per week). Keep tightening up diet. Mostly fast paced heavy weight/low rep supersets. I have gotten body fat down to the point where my abs keep fading in and out. Can’t seem to keep the trend headed downwards. My blood sugar is tightly controlled between the diet and monjaro but I think the GH has been causing some insulin resistance because fasting insulin was high even though fasting glucose, A1c etc are all in an optimal range. So I have dropped the GH and added some metformin (1000mgs per day). Trying to figure out where to go from here to continue body fat heading down instead of oscillating back and forth between abs and blurred out abs. Some of the shift can be water and I’m trying to get my water balance better in check but there is still fat to lose, from just below the belly button a slight bit and then some love handles still.

Wondering what’s the next area to focus on to make the next bridge down? Obviously try to keep tightening up diet. But where do I go from here in terms of compounds that might make the difference. Orals like Anavar etc usually treat me well for both fat loss and hardness but kill my lipids so trying to lay off there.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Derective31
next step is a log legend

share some pics of you face blurred too
 
Top Bottom