Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

used my new golf clubs and took 20 strokes off my game

tiger88 said:

just let the boss man win or be on his team and shoot a round in the low 70s

THis is why I'll never be rich. Fuck all that ass kissing. I can't do it. I changed my work hours because I was afraid I was going to start killing people. J/K sort of.

biteme said:

THis is why I'll never be rich. Fuck all that ass kissing. I can't do it. I changed my work hours because I was afraid I was going to start killing people. J/K sort of.

thats what i do best....i can kiss ass and sugar a piece of shit really good

tiger88 said:

damn bro... time to hit the driving range :p

all good as long as you have fun out there

i havent been able to play every day like that way it should be

i disagree with the whole driving range gig for getting better. I prefer to go to the course itself and practice on there. there is a 9 hole course near me that is only $7 to hit 18 holes and only $5 after 4. so i would rather go there and hit legit golf than hit off a rubber tee in fake situations. I mean driving range is good, but i prefer the course itself if u can find a cheap one. Plus u get to practice putting and chipping and how to hit out of the rough and the fairway etc...

timrock said:
hah haa.

i hit tour selects now. i've actually had good luck with them. i average 1.3 over par after 18.

cobras are awesome clubs though! good choice.

i was thinking of getting wilson fat shafts next though.

1.3 over par??? i doubt it. if you are that good u would realize the benefit of good clubs with smaller club faces. tour selects and wilson fat shafts are for high handicappers. same goes for oversized irons, they help u with off cneter shots. if you are as good as you say, you'd have a set of titliest irons and a taylor made driver or something like that. :p

i have golfed 5 times in the past two weeks and each time i have been in the mid 40s. used to be in the mid 50s. so they have defly taken 20 strokes off an 18 hole round

Top Bottom