Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

used my new golf clubs and took 20 strokes off my game

davepalumbo said:

i've played 3 rounds and every round has been the same result.

Well, you are probably in a zone. I went through one of those a couple of months ago. Everytime I played, I was shooting in the mid 70's.

That lasted about 1 month and then I got busy with some other stuff and now play in the high 70's. But I can easily shoot like shit when I want too (85-90). That is when I cuss and tell myself I 'll never play again.

But for some reason I keep going back out there:D

i shoot 110 on a good day. lol

ZKaudio said:
i shoot 110 on a good day. lol

damn bro... time to hit the driving range :p

all good as long as you have fun out there

i havent been able to play every day like that way it should be

hah haa.

i hit tour selects now. i've actually had good luck with them. i average 1.3 over par after 18.

cobras are awesome clubs though! good choice.

i was thinking of getting wilson fat shafts next though.

Golf is for pussies. This is an elite fitness site. Take that pussy sport somewhere else.:D

biteme said:
Golf is for pussies. This is an elite fitness site. Take that pussy sport somewhere else.:D

golf is for pussies and a great sport to play.....once you are hooked u are hooked bro

plus i grew up playing it so i am into it big

tiger88 said:

golf is for pussies and a great sport to play.....once you are hooked u are hooked bro

plus i grew up playing it so i am into it big

I'm into that chick in your avatar. I want to sniff her panties. Is that Jenny McCarthy?

ZKaudio said:
playing golf is the biggest business asset ever. I cannot begin to explain the business connects my friend has made on the golf course just b/c he rips

just let the boss man win or be on his team and shoot a round in the low 70s

Top Bottom