Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US Open Hingis loses

Natymike said:
if Venus and Serrena didn't have such attitudes, I would like them, remember all those times Venus refused to shake hands if she lost? pretty classy gal.

Yeah, but I think they have changed for the better now huh? Their interviews and conduct on court at the open has been good. I think they have matured.

But their dad is still an asswipe.

CN1 said:
well basically its not her attitude, its natural for her since evolving in pro tennis...........first off venus.............and serena, are not and have not been welcomed by tennis fans and the tennis association altogether....................and basically venus has not just had respcect from the start........like a rich white girl.......say lindsay davenport...............so why should she respect the other tennis players and the industry that never really supported her in the beginning..........it doesnt matter..........venus and serena have proved that they are the best.........hell its an all williams final........and venus wins almost every tournament that is played

I guess you don't watch tennis, Hingis has been #1 for many years now, and she wins pretty much every tournament. Because she loses once doesn't mean that she is not the best anymore, last I checked she was still #1 and Venus was #4, but I guess thats cause the officials that rank them are racist:rolleyes:

I hate all tennis players aside from kornikova anyway.

CONTRACTION said:

Yeah, but I think they have changed for the better now huh? Their interviews and conduct on court at the open has been good. I think they have matured.

But their dad is still an asswipe.

they have definately improved from 2 years ago, they smile during interviews now, before they would keep a straight face and answer everything like they are pissed.

tennis is typically an upper class sport. as such many of the wmen that make it are exeactky that, a lesser amoun t of the men are but they still are. as such u are bound to find a few assholes in there.

venus and serena's behaviour has improved. so has their winning ability. if they start losing i bet u their EVIL father "(maybe a bit heavy handed) will start bitching at them and they will go mental. he really plays mind games with them. he leaves signs everywhere they live making points about their games. when they play, he brings signs. i dont like him. they still say demeaning stuff about their oponenets every once in a while (i.e. venus called a dutch opponet ( forgot her name did well in french open too, i usually remeber it) small (gave it as a reason to why she couldnt hope to win)....thats really not neccessary.however they have improved from their days here they would make huge boasts about their abilities

hingis getsto no1 postitions becuase she plays minor ATP tournaments which many dont enter, but count towards her ranking. all shes good for is a butt fucking

capriati i like :rolleyes:

danielson said:
hingis getsto no1 postitions becuase she plays minor ATP tournaments which many dont enter, but count towards her ranking. all shes good for is a butt fucking

I had to laugh at that.

Natymike:

Hingis hasn't won a grandslam since the 1999 Australian Open, she is only number 1 because the ranking system is inadequate and outdated. Both Williams sisters are far better players than her.

hardgainer (my two cents)

Top Bottom