Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC: Junior Dos Santos vs Frank Mir

King 604

Okay guys, the few guys who actually view and post in this forum lol

Who do you have this weekend?

We all know Junior has better standup, but his stand up game doesn't include kicks and we know if Mir takes him down you can probably so good bye to an arm.

For me its a toss up, haven't really seen Junior in any real trouble and he has destroyed some people and quickly. And I don't know if Frank has the chin to handle Junior, but there is a lil guy inside me that thinks Frank might actually have a chance.

What do you guys think?

He's got a chance. Slower hands think santos will probably knock him out unless mir can get to ground

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Thats what I was thinking, never seen Mir this good since before his accident.

Eithor way i dont think it will go 5 rounds. No way!

Sorry guys Dos Santos all the way!!! Mir looked terrible in that fight with Big Nog, face down in a prone position until Nog inexplicably grabs him. If you rewatch that fight the ref was about to call the fight...2, 3 strikes more and its done.

I have never been impressed with Mir, but it is a fight so you never know how it might go. Either way I really like Junior, mellow personality and he finishes fights!!! I wil be watching , hopefuly some good fights.

I would have really, really like to see Dos Santos vs Overeem.

Sorry guys Dos Santos all the way!!! Mir looked terrible in that fight with Big Nog, face down in a prone position until Nog inexplicably grabs him. If you rewatch that fight the ref was about to call the fight...2, 3 strikes more and its done.

I have never been impressed with Mir, but it is a fight so you never know how it might go. Either way I really like Junior, mellow personality and he finishes fights!!! I wil be watching , hopefuly some good fights.

I would have really, really like to see Dos Santos vs Overeem.

you and me both brotha. I wan't to see that fight so bad. The only thing with Dos Santos is that he doesn't really cover up but when you are undefeated and can punch like him who needs to block.

you and me both brotha. I wan't to see that fight so bad. The only thing with Dos Santos is that he doesn't really cover up but when you are undefeated and can punch like him who needs to block.

Yeah maybe has that aura of invincibility going on right now. You remember when Rashad first started out..damn he just stood in the pocket throwin blows like he had nothing to lose. Until Machida knocked him out he looked fearless.

The thing with MMA is eventually you will find a style that clashes with yours or you will knocked out, or people adjsust to your style i.e. Machida. Maybe Anderson Silva is a bit of an anomaly...beside the fight with Chael he has looked difficult to beat.

I had not seen too much of Alistair but before the Lesnar fightr I watched old fights of his and thought...DAMN those knees in the clinch are brutal!!!! He had some good weapons to work with against Dos Santos, but speed kills. Thats what I thought would be the difference. But who knows??

Yeah maybe has that aura of invincibility going on right now. You remember when Rashad first started out..damn he just stood in the pocket throwin blows like he had nothing to lose. Until Machida knocked him out he looked fearless.

The thing with MMA is eventually you will find a style that clashes with yours or you will knocked out, or people adjsust to your style i.e. Machida. Maybe Anderson Silva is a bit of an anomaly...beside the fight with Chael he has looked difficult to beat.

I had not seen too much of Alistair but before the Lesnar fightr I watched old fights of his and thought...DAMN those knees in the clinch are brutal!!!! He had some good weapons to work with against Dos Santos, but speed kills. Thats what I thought would be the difference. But who knows??

The only reason Chael did that good against Silva was the fact that he was on roids and the fact that anderson had a broken/fractured rib. Chael was able to neutralize his jiu-jitsu with his wrestling ability. Keep in mind his wrestling looked like SHIT vs that bum Bisping. But like you said, you make one mistake and you could possibly be knocked the FUCK out or tap out like that loud mouth did.

I've been watching Alistair for a long time and once he moved to heavyweight he has been UNSTOPABLE! Now it just sucks that hes been busted and suspended.

He walked all over the guys in strikeforce and if Fedor had the balls to fight him a long time ago when he wanted to I think Overeem would have killed Fedor! His clinch and Silvas clinch game is just crazy!

I'd like to see a 3 round fight with a knockout or tap out but I don't think its going to even go that far...lol

Should be a sick fight!

Top Bottom