Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC: Junior Dos Santos vs Frank Mir

Ok who wants to bet? I think the problem is that we all are going for Dos Santos and I dont think anyone is going to bet against him. Or is there? lol

Nonetheless it should be a killer fight. Im going with JDS with the knockout. I do agree Mir is getting a little too cocky and I don't think he can take a punch from JDS considering the Nog almost knocked him out.

As far as big foot goes he was good against Fedor but then what the hell happened when he fought Cormier? Cormier schooled him.

If you haven't seen the fight go to youtube, the entire fight is there. You can see the first big punch that Cormier landed broke his hand and after that he looked at the clock and threw small leg kicks just to kill time and prevent the ref from lettting Silva get up and then he decided fuck it I'll just end it now. Complete domination!

Ok who wants to bet? I think the problem is that we all are going for Dos Santos and I dont think anyone is going to bet against him. Or is there? lol

Nonetheless it should be a killer fight. Im going with JDS with the knockout. I do agree Mir is getting a little too cocky and I don't think he can take a punch from JDS considering the Nog almost knocked him out.

As far as big foot goes he was good against Fedor but then what the hell happened when he fought Cormier? Cormier schooled him.

If you haven't seen the fight go to youtube, the entire fight is there. You can see the first big punch that Cormier landed broke his hand and after that he looked at the clock and threw small leg kicks just to kill time and prevent the ref from lettting Silva get up and then he decided fuck it I'll just end it now. Complete domination!
I dont Care if its all one sided. You win you win.
just dont make my effort of putting the event up for nothing Bros.
I like the participation.

Im going Mir...

Im taking JDS all the way. I dont know if Frank is hyping himself up, or he actually beleives thats shit. Plus I dont like him at this weight. He looked better when he was a bit lighter. I know he put on some bulk after the 1st Lesnar loss, but I thought he looked better in the octagan when he was lighter.

As for Cain and BigFoot....Silva is fucking huge!!!! I think as long as Cain has his mind together he should win. Like you said King look at the Cromier fight...Cain brings a very similar skill set. BUT one hit can change it all!!

Looking forward to watcbing tonight.

Going with junior,he mows my yard so if mir breaks his shit off then my grass will get high next week.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Want to talk about bone head maneuver...I remembered to record the prelims, but forgot to set the DVR to record the Pay Per View and had people over to watch the fight...so after we were done watching the prelims I switched over to watch the fight and realized that I forgot to record it and all we saw was JDS celebrating his victory with his corner team...and watched the highlights of the fights so we know who won...bone head MA!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom