Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC: Junior Dos Santos vs Frank Mir

He moved up to heavy weight cause he's on gear of course he's unstopable when your a 250 pound beast pumped full of roids

He moved up to heavy weight cause he's on gear of course he's unstopable when your a 250 pound beast pumped full of roids

Overeem?

He moved up becuase he was getting his ass handed to him as a light weight, left the ring slumped over on his coaches and then left the dressing room on a strecher.

I hate saying it, most of these guys probably use something.

Yeah I'm not saying he's not a great fighter cause he Is very good and I like him but that's just a part of pro sports

Overeem?

He moved up becuase he was getting his ass handed to him as a light weight, left the ring slumped over on his coaches and then left the dressing room on a strecher.

I hate saying it, most of these guys probably use something.

All I ever ask for is a good fight...like when we watched Hendo & Shogun in the 5 round "holy shit" fight...but we all know the inevitable...if it stays standing (which Mir would be a complete idiot thinking he can stand toe to toe with Junior and take his shots) it will be Juniors fight and be ready for a knockout...if it hits the ground, Mir all the way! The problem with Mir at times is his ego takes over, if he comes in with a game plan and sticks to it, like grind out Junior up against the cage, wear him down, and Mir will.be able take him down at will, but on the other hand...Junior is defending the title...Mir wants it!

May the best man win!

Cain over Silva!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I will put up Bookie events for these fights. Put your Karma where your mouth is!!!!!!!!

You guys tell me what fights you want up and it will be.

All I ever ask for is a good fight...like when we watched Hendo & Shogun in the 5 round "holy shit" fight...but we all know the inevitable...if it stays standing (which Mir would be a complete idiot thinking he can stand toe to toe with Junior and take his shots) it will be Juniors fight and be ready for a knockout...if it hits the ground, Mir all the way! The problem with Mir at times is his ego takes over, if he comes in with a game plan and sticks to it, like grind out Junior up against the cage, wear him down, and Mir will.be able take him down at will, but on the other hand...Junior is defending the title...Mir wants it!

May the best man win!

Cain over Silva!

Yeah I never get how guys that have such incredible ground games, Mir, B.J:, and so many others let their ego keep them standing. I am pretty damn sure that Mir will stand and try to trade blows. If that is the case I dont think it will be a long fight.

In the end give me a good fight and I am happy too!

The Cain vs Big Foot looks interesting, I am not too familiar with Silva but he is a big boy. I hope Cain comes back strong mentally.

Top Bottom